Security Licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetras

Reaction score
Hey everyone. i'm a little short for references for my securtity licence seening as one moved 7 hours away before i could get him to sign some stuff lol.

But my question is: In the "who can certify documents" section, it says that. (direct quote) "A member of a municipal, city, town, district or shire council of a State or Territory" may sign the documents.
Does this mean that my friend who works for the local shire council can sign the required documents?
i know it seems that way but i thought i'd get your very smart opinions on the subject before i go ahead and ask him :)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone

sounds like a JP needs to do it see a chemist (thats where i went for a jp) and ask for a JP

ahh yeh tru. but they need to know me for more than a year :/ and i dont have too many people who can legally sign it that i've known for that long :p ahwell. i'll keep lookin around. cheers for the input tho

A lot of post offices, police stations, chemists have JP's you can also find them in your local paper, i think marriage celebrants can do it also ..

hey every1 case is closed. just asked my old man. he's all into that sorta stuff and he said it's anyone who works for the council.

in NSW try calling the security industry register SIR, this is the divison within NSW POLICE that licences you , they can give exact advice as to who and cant sign , but normally any government officer except a police officer can sign your documents,(conflict of intrest reasons) it normally takes 6-8 weeks to receive, you pay the amount of money i think its at $180.00 and the two weeks later a letter will come in the mail advising you o contact NSW POLICE station closest to you for fingerprints and photo ? then the wait begins, 1300 362 001 is there number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back