Selling on this forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think paypal only takes 2 weeks when a buyer is making a claim against a seller, seeing as they have to coordinate with the other party.
If it was a processing error on their behalf i could see them making it right much quicker not having to deal with any other 3rd parties.

My name sounds like something a 10 year old made up? Says the person who calls himself Thomassssssss....wow, that is brilliant.
thank you i thought thomasssss was pretty witty my reasons were that its a snake forum and a snake hisssses (stereotype i know) and my name is thomas so you see thats how i came up with thomas like you continue the ssss like a hissssss i didnt just hold my finger on the button 2 long but batnga that really is a odd name what does it mean if anything my point with the bank stuff was that they told me they couldn't re credit me the money and i had to get another cheque because of blah blah blah so my point was that if you kick up enough of a stink they can do anything

image.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back