September Issue Scales & Tails Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
For those who haven't seen it yet, this is a brief outline of the content of the September issue of Scales & Tails Australia. It's an absolute ripper!

Snapping Snappers! ... Photographig turtles.. not as difficult as you think
Keeping them outside ..... Building an outdoor lizard enclosure
In Pursuit of Pygmy Pythons.... A search for the world's smallest python
The Gracile Gecko... An enticing look at this new species for the hobby
So you don't think it can happen here?... A timely warning from Europe
Herpetologists behaving badly!...... Ethics and the love of reptiles
The 2010 Australia Herpetological Symposium... A truly landmark event for Australian hepetoculture

Plus all our regulars: Into the future with Brian Barczyk, Living the dream with Donald Schultz, Interview with a keeper is with Diane Stone, Out & About takes a look at the Gold Coast Reptile Expo, Ask Gecko Dan, On the market, Close encounters etc.

All copies have now been posted to subscribers, regular stockists, advertisers etc, as well as regular newsagencies.

We hope you enjoy it.
Cheers
Joy

Joy, I haven't read the whole mag as yet but I did go straight to Gunther Schmida's turtle article. Brilliant stuff! Hes photography is first class and the way he described his techniques is straight forward, no secrets, no bull, budding photographers can learn a lot from this article about shooting aquatic reptiles. Well done.

cheers
M

The Geckoe article was fantastic. It's great to see more of this stuff happening out there,now if only the Qld Epa would allow some of this sought of stuff to happen i'm sure there is a list of species that could be worked on! Im Thinking Egernia Rugosa!

I'm glad that you are all enjoying it. We work hard to try to bring you the best, and it's great to know that it's appreciated.
Cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back