• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Setting up breeding colony of woodies and field crickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitatis

Reaction score
Hi all. I am just getting into breeding lizards again in Australia and looking to set up a breeding colony of woodies and crickets. Can anyone message me ([email protected], or 0437805720) a good contact to buy a bulk for initial setup. I noticed people have mentioned Jemmi Woodies on postings here, but I cant find their details.

Hope someone can help, cheers, sam

Oh I am on the sunny coast

Hi Sam ,I just started a woodie farm and got my supplies from live foods unlimited who happen to be up your way.email sales @livefoods .com.au

Another vote for Livefoods. I've had a couple of woodie shipments from them now and the insects have arrived in impeccable condition. Great service, too, and my beardie loves them!

HI all, just wanted to say thanks to you guys for replying to my post. Been a great help and I will get some pictures of my baby painted up in the next few days :)

Fluon

Hi Folks,
Fluon no longer available is there anything better than the old vaseline yet... grateful for any ideas.
Cheers

Hi Folks,
Fluon no longer available is there anything better than the old vaseline yet... grateful for any ideas.
Cheers

There sure is .... Coles brand petroleum jelly. But if you really wand to spend alot more cash fluon is still available.

Also another person selling woodies and crickets is Kelly ( Gecko:) ).

On my tubs i use vaseline and it works fine, just everyfew months pull it back to the top as it slides down the tub slowly.

this thread is now moved to the wanted to buy section on the forum guy's ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back