Sex and the city

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow!
We just got back from seeing the movie and it was just as fabulous as we heard it would be!
Sad, funny, everything!

Anyone else seen it yet?

i saw it last night, i love the TV series and still watch them but i can't say i want to see the movie again, sorry. the whole thing with Big just seemed like a poor excuse/ploy to construct the movie around i actually think the sub plots were better. all in all i think i could have just left it were the series did, sorry agian to the fans of the movie

I'm in such agony wether i should see it or not... I loved the series so i don't want the movie to ruin it, is it worth the risk??

it doesn't ruin the series it just doesn't really add much to it

I went and saw it last night and I loved it. But...if I was Carrie, I would have kicked Mr Big's butt to the curb after what he did.

I'll have to buy the DVD when it comes out, cause I have the entire series on DVD.

hehe
I loved it all, all the little plots aswell!

Charlottes little girl she adopted is soo cute.
Oh, the only thing i hate about Sex and the city...the dude charlotte is married to..ewwwww..watching them in bed together,,,uggh

and what happened to the original Smith?? He was way hotter than the one they have in the movie ;)

That is the original Smith isn't it? He's the only one I've ever seen and I've seen every episode of SATC. He did have short hair at one stage, around the time that Samantha was having chemo cause they both shaved their heads together.

Is it?

Gosh, if it is, he looks wayyyy different.
I was sure it was a different actor

Ok, i just googled it lol

You are right Jewly, it IS the original..

Gosh he looked way better with long hair

i think if you like the series youd prob like it. im not a fan, my gf wanted me to go and i did.... imo most drawn out horifficaly boring movie iv seen. couldnt pay me to watch it again :) jmo

I really hate Melrose Place, ooopps, I mean Cheers, ooops, I mean Sex in the City. Man I hate that show. My wife hates it, my friends hate it. Damn.

I really dislike it. But, then again, that's just my opinion.

LOL

this is just me but.....I HATE SEX AND CITY SHOW OR MOVIE and i cant stand that sarah jeca blah blah blah sorry to any one hooked on the show;)

I liked it. Hardly any fellas in the audience..def a girls flick.
Has anyone ever noticed that SJP is never filmed in any compromising positions like the other three??

"So... it's a show about three hookers and their mom?"

Attachments

• brian.jpg
    brian.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back