Sex and the city

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SJP was beyond skinny in the movie, it was disgusting.
great movie though, i couldnt help but cry when big did wat he did.. wen she threw the flowers at him i lost it.. :(

The only part of the movie that I didn't like was that dead bird stuck to the side of her head. I wonder what idiot came up with that idea? She looked ridiculous.

I saw it and thought it was one of those good wastes of time. I mean i didn't get anything out of it, but i still enjoyed it. It was way too long though. 2 and a half hours is a lot to sit through. Glad i saw it though. A nice way to spend a Friday night. All the guys in the audience were with chicks but they all laughed in the right places so they did well!

Haha, so true about SJP not doing nude scenes.

Its no surprise that the guys dont like sitc, its definately a girls movie and i really felt sorry for the few guys that were watching it in the cinema with theyre girlfriends lol

I dunno what it is about sarah jessica, she has a funny shaped face to me..

hehe Carrie hitting Big with the flowers was awesome!

I went and saw it last week with my daughter. We both laughed and cried ( like babies)
I thought it ws great.
It was an excellent way to finish off the series.
Definately a chick flick.
If I would I would go again - a must buy when it comes out on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back