Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AustHerps

Reaction score
One of my favourite elapids for their sheer speed and weariness :)

2282839987_9133d95c88.jpg

2282839903_2dafe12120.jpg

2282839837_9d5f7075c3.jpg

2283626564_9103870c8c.jpg

Anyone else care to share???

Austy.

Is that a common brown snake? If so I wouldn't get close enough for a photo to put up here, I give you ten points for holding one. Absolutely gorgous but not for me.

Dugites, only pics ive got in photobucket at the minute...

affinis7.jpg

affinis10.jpg

affinis9.jpg

affinis4.jpg

Jordan

That brown snake is cute =) I remember when he and I met for the first time, It was love at first strike (through the tub)

nice pics aaron. ;) They look huge in them photos. Awsome dugits Jordy, love that third one.

Awsome snakes/pics guys.More power to you they're not something I'd be playing with.

Few more, crap lighting in the speckled pics....pity because it was a nice animal.

affinis3.jpg

affinis6.jpg

affinis8.jpg

Cheers, pic quality varies with temperament, that speckled critter had been in a milk carton for god knows how long so wasnt interested in hanging around for pics :lol:

Jordan

great dugite shots. i used to see them quite often when i lived near the northern beaches of perth... then the developers came through and it was over, where were your shots taken?

Great pics guys!! ...you make me sick Uro!! :lol: Those shots are magnificent!! :D

This is the only one I have atm worth sharing.

Attachments

• EasternBrownSnake_B&W.jpg
    EasternBrownSnake_B&W.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 99
You see this is where I must be going wrong with brown snakes...what is that in the first pic of the two above this post?? That looks like an inland taipan to me :? Such a confusing species the browns...just when I think I've got a handle on them...someone throws that in!

heres a couple of young ones.
Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

This one would have been nice when it shed,but had to be released.
Picture020.jpg

this is a "green" one that turned up in my lounge room.Gladstone is infested with them and they come in every colour of the rainbow here.kris caught an orange one a few days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back