Shedding Beardy Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeypython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would share a picture of my beardy haveing a shed. He is just starting to show some nice yellow colour.

Enjoy :)

Great pics Honey :):) beautiful Beardy :) give him a nice warm bath to help him out in shedding :)

Thanks BeardyBen,

I have his water bowl in his tank - so do i just get another container and just sit him in there? Does he have to be warm himself before I put him in?

Also, of late he has been spending alot of time sleeping - he is still eating plenty and always up for a few roaches and his tank is the right temp - is it because its winter?

Honey :)

Hi Honey take him out while hes basking and put him in a warm bath up to his shoulders( I use a medium size plastic tub from $2 dollar shops). then put hot water in a mist spray bottle and mist him for a couple of minutes. my beardies love this and close their eyes and lap up the luxury of a warm bath my adults are completely in brumation with lights out and heat off but my juvies are still running around like mad and eating up a storm! you may try and reduce his heat but if he wants to keep going there is no harm in that. My guys just do it automatically when it gets cold and I dont really see them for months, then they are up and ready to breed and go a bit crazy I miss them when they are sleeping. Hope this helps
Ben

Thanks Gordo :)

This is his growing tank - I have just built a 4 x 2 x 2 enclosure for him as he is getting some size about him :) He loves climbing and jumps from a few different levels into his water bowl - True Thrill Seeker!

Honey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back