Shedding sympathy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damo77

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit bad for thier snake in the lead up to a shed? My Bredli is usually a fairly placid happy guy however pre shed he goes very quiet, sits in one spot, and generally looks like he is uncomfortable and grumpy. I always feel bad for him just prior to shedding. Maybe I am just a bit of a sook.:cry: I cant wait till this shed is done in a couple of days so i can feed him and get him back to his usual self.:cry:

Yeh probably just being A sook lol. It is A snakes natural thing to do. And haha after my bredli came out of shed he was instantly hunting so it doesn't take long for get back to norm

I am THE biggest pathetic sook when my Favorite guy goes into shed, I actually miss our interaction so much over the specifically 10 day part of it all... he still feeds but it is a snatch and grab here's ya hat what's ya hurry type of feed :) I love it though when he is all fresh and gnarly in his new skin and I know he's right to handle cause I open his lid and he comes straight out onto me :D I always let him come to me, so I know he is ready for holding... I dont know if he actually misses me(like I miss him)but he sure seems to ;)

Yeh probably just being A sook lol. It is A snakes natural thing to do.

So is my wifes cycle and i still feel bad for her. Dont tell her i said that or i might wake up dead one morning soon.:shock:

before :evil: ------after :lol: .................... thats shedding i mean.....................of course.
oh crap, here she comes

I feel sorry for my snake. She goes lethargic, hides under her paper and generally looks miserable. It doesn't supress her appetite, however. I think I feel bad for her because I can sympathise so easily: at a certain time of the month I go lethargic, want to stay in bed and generally feel miserable. Oh, and I get cravings for bad food...

So is my wifes cycle and i still feel bad for her. Dont tell her i said that or i might wake up dead one morning soon.:shock:

before :evil: ------after :lol: .................... thats shedding i mean.....................of course.
oh crap, here she comes
HAHA. I feel bad for you mate :p. And I like the use of smilies haha sounds just like my fiance but put A wall of fire and death behind the devil and that's what I have for A week or so.hehe

most of mine get restless before a shed then go sooky lala for 3-4 days after shedding..

oh crap, here she comes

Hahaha - yep - nailed it in one. Maybe that's why they're so cold during their cycle and and just want to bite you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back