Shedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one James, it's a pretty awsome process isn't it.

As a matter of interest has anyone ever tried turning the slough back around the right way.

I'm going to take Snap's next one and rub lanolin into it and the try pushing it back through itself with a chop stick. 8)

Lol MrLabidochromisLividusPerson seems that way eh??

Let us know how you go Graham.If ya like I got some spares here that you could perfect your method on. :p

I spend 40 hours a week behind a computer, 15 hours driving up and down the freeway, and most of my spare time fencing, driving a tractor or exploring my place on a quad bike. To sit back and turn a snakeskin inside out will be pure heaven. The only thing wrong with it is that I can't do it in my sleep. 8)

Well, when you put it like that,.........somebody pass me a snakeskin :)
One thing though G old boy, don't you mean outside in ?? Cos the insides already outside :)

Huh?

Well, if you think about it, Africanfishythingamabob, the inside's already out and the outside's already in, so he'd have to turn it inside in.... or should that be outside out?

Just out of interest I once made a dream catcher out of a shed coastals skin.I just tied it around a metal egg cup tied on a few feathers and a couple of beads etc I even got 10 bux for it :p

Lusty old boy, your superior intellect is showing again, :) Of course you are right!!!

And Cyber me old mate, What sort of dreams did it catch?

I couldnt tell ya cyprichromisladfromafrica I had the old mother in law wanting it before I had even started.
But according to her she was too scared of it to hang above her bed so she keeps it in a wall unit lol

Excellent Cyber!! 10 Bucks from the mother in law!! I never made any money out of mine so I divorced her daughter :) :twisted: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back