Shipping a snake from Adelaide to Perth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty8687

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know who can assist with the transport of a woma python from Adelaide to Perth and what the general cost is? All I can find is cats and dogs and nothing for scaleyou friends :(

Is it possible?

A family member is wanting to sell her woma python and I would really love to take her.

Cheers!

Unfortunately pythons cannot be imported into Western Australia, even if it's one of the species that are on the keeping list.

^ that is correct. No wildlife can be imported into WA

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The ban is only on pythons. Everything else on the WA species list can and does get imported into WA.

I must admit when i lived there i did only look into pythons. Sorry for the mis information

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

after discussions with the department of agriculture who said it would be fine - just complete this form to import it - the DPAW have turned around and said go to hell - no way your importing that (in a nicer way).

No python is allowed to be imported into WA and has been for 13 years apparently.

even though its on the approved list - its banned from being imported and can only be sourced locally in WA.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back