shocked

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Thanks nicole,thats the response i was after from the start of this thread as i was asking has anyone found bits like i found in bc.It was more the comments bout reps on the planet so long & treating with kids gloves i was ticked off by,all i was asking was has anyone else found this. You n fangs & spilota all answered normally & that was all i was asking not personal opinions but numbers off peoples that have found this ,as the more people you have that have found it the better it would look be 4 taking it further. :p Sorry if i forgot anyone previous & stretch dont meen to bring this up again,i just couldnt believe what i found.

Ummmmmm errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wanders off muttering somthin

Ummmmm Errrrrrrrrr
wanders off muttering somthin about top of descent and bugs up azzes and if it would eradicate them.

happy now SC :p

i can see your view popp..the more people making the same complaint means it will be better heard.

but a forum is a place where nearly every post will be made up of personal views and or experiances. Maybe a pole would have been the place to seek facts and or figures with out views.

experiance with a subject really dosent have a bearing on weather they can express their opinion.
Lets all take a deep breath and start over :)

pythonss ducks for cover..

Lol...this B.C stuff sure is a 'Flame War' waiting to happen every time it starts up. I don't use it...infact...I've never even seen it, I don't think.

I was using a sanitised bark substrate from Ultimate Reptile Supplies that looked FABULOUS....but it was so friggin hard to clean...I'm back to newspaper. Boring ol' me...

Mel x

:p Thanks pythons,i thought about placing a pole but i was after personal experience as this was the first time i used bc.As i said i didnt want this to be a debate on bc but just what people have found,i just hoped that people would keep personel opinions out of this thread as last time bc thread was a big fight.I cant get the facts i need from a pole so this is why i went this way i was hopeing majority would understand that pythons.There is a lot of other forums to give opinions on but this isnt one of them,personal opinions on this thread turn it into a debate not just a collection of facts.I am sorry if people think there opinions must be heard but i thought for 1 thread it wasnt asking to much.Well if you want to start another arguement on bc keep opinions coming & lets turn this thread into trash like the last bc thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back