shovels, lizard and kids involved, and the children were in danger

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your friend were completely in the wrong.
He still shouldn't have threatened you like that though.

Also, not a good idea to have a Lacey by the tail and not be watching it.

@lucaroselli123 is this a joke? troll post perhaps?

I cannot state my opinion as it would break several forum rules so instead I shall state some facts.

It is ILLEGAL to interfere with native wildlife.

It is STUPID and DANGEROUS to grab a monitor by the tail.

The man wielding the shovel may very well have owned the property on which you "caught" said monitor and WHEN (not if!) you and your mate got injured by the lacie you decided to manhandle it would be in part his responsibility.

Failing to see where kids' safety came into play here and have nothing objective to say so I'll post a video instead. Watch it.

[video=youtube;ADNvu-1fz48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNvu-1fz48[/video]

I cannot state my opinion as it would break several forum rules so instead I shall state some facts.

The man wielding the shovel may very well have owned the property on which you "caught" said monitor and WHEN (not if!) you and your mate got injured by the lacie you decided to manhandle it would be in part his responsibility.

Failing to see where kids' safety came into play here and have nothing objective to say so I'll post a video instead. Watch it.

Hahah ah just watched it.what an idiot

Hi Lawra,

Not a joke at all. His post has been edited at least twice. The initial post contained a YouTube link. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: here it is,

http://youtu.be/6ig7JaFXSTQ

Last edited:
Hi Lawra,

Not a joke at all. His post has been edited at least twice. The initial post contained a YouTube link. I'll see if I can find it.

I just noticed the recent edit. Wishing I quoted or at least screenshot the idiocy. IMO a shovel was polite, shotty would have been more appropriate.

I'm putting this down to immaturity and lack of guidance. Not being nasty to you mate but you and your friend appear to be trying to imitate certain famous people from wildlife documentaries. You are definitely going about things the wrong way and need to learn a hell of a lot more about why what you have done is so wrong morally and legally. I would refrain from posting you tube videos of your interactions with wildlife before you become famous for the wrong reasons. As I said before, not trying to be nasty but your actions show how little an understanding of what you are doing, your lack of compassion for the animals involved and the breaking of so many laws. Sit back on Aussie Pythons for a while, ask questions and read the conditions of the Native Animal Keepers Licence. This should help you get a good start to achieving your goal.

I just noticed the recent edit. Wishing I quoted or at least screenshot the idiocy. IMO a shovel was polite, shotty would have been more appropriate.
yup I agree , a shovel was the nice way of telling them to bugger off . I would have went the shotty option LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back