Show me yours stimson set up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwayne84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ,
Would love to see some stimson python set ups click clack or enclosure

My 2 year old Stimmy's enclosure

View attachment 329394
It would be a good idea to move the thermostat probe closer to the hide under the heat source. That is generally the place that you want the highest temp.

The way this enclosure is set up, if you set your high temp to be 32-34 deg (measured at the probe), the temp at the hide under the heat source will be much higher. Have you ever measured the temp at that hide?

You have plenty of hides that would be at different temps, so the snake has many options but I'd still be worried about the temp at that hide.

It would be a good idea to move the thermostat probe closer to the hide under the heat source. That is generally the place that you want the highest temp.

The way this enclosure is set up, if you set your high temp to be 32-34 deg (measured at the probe), the temp at the hide under the heat source will be much higher. Have you ever measured the temp at that hide?

You have plenty of hides that would be at different temps, so the snake has many options but I'd still be worried about the temp at that hide.
I have 2 other small probes at both hides that you cant see in the picture I keep the warm hides temp at 32° thanks for the concern though.

Back