Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some nice coastals on here, here are my pair. The male is the one with the partial stripe and his girlfriend has the banding. they have bred for the last owner, and ive seen them locked together once this season........
looking good mate fingers crossed

some nice coastals on here, here are my pair. The male is the one with the partial stripe and his girlfriend has the banding. they have bred for the last owner, and ive seen them locked together once this season........
Lovely looking coastals you have there rash,they look like Proserpine or Mackay coastals.Do you have any background history on them?

It has been proven that females are attracted to the radiation given off by phones.... ;)

... I find this interesting... care to show articles?

Attachments

• n1605287779_41846_3989.jpg
    n1605287779_41846_3989.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 121
Sure, I think I saw somethingin Dolly about it the other day. I'll chase it up for you.

lol yeah... you're taking me for a ride :)
And I don't read Dolly, or any of those other (waste of money) mags...

Ian Gulliabli wrote the paper on female snakes being attracted to the radiation given off by phones... he was also the man who discribed the new jungle... the name goes along the lines of the slow flowing river jungle... correct me if im wrong here kris,

So after all this time Kris, it was a joke, i thought ppl on here were all seriuos,now that just dissapoints me....MARK

I've never been "seriuos" in my life :lol:

This is the black/yellow boy aaaaagain. I'm not sure yet, but this one will more than likely be paired up with my big yellow girl next season....unless I can get a nice yellow male with bugger all black on it, but adults like that are few and far between.

Kris.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 144
Lovely looking coastals you have there rash,they look like Proserpine or Mackay coastals.Do you have any background history on them?

Thanks BROWNS, nah, im not sure of their background, but im still in contact with the previous owner. Now im interested to find out! i'll ask him next time i see him.

Hey Josh, yeh, fingers crossed!! shes a chunky girl!

To get this up there again,

One of my orangey/brown nice nearly 2yr olds and one of a pair of my "Dwarf Coastal Carpets" :lol: . At nearly 4 years old and a ton of food the dark one is just over 1m long. It and its brother are the same size.

Surely someone has some of the nice ones that JungleLand was churning out, they were some of the nicest Coastals around......Joel....you there?

Kris.

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 177
Here's my little guy. Whatever he may lack in visual spectacular (according to some I'm sure) he certainly makes up for in personality -as you can see in the second picture. Sometimes i think that he thinks he's a dog. Especially when he's curled up in his hide with just his head poking out, like a puppy in its kennel. Love him.

Attachments

• CIMG2862.jpg
    CIMG2862.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG2986.jpg
    CIMG2986.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 83
a couple of photos I took of Cena yesterday

Attachments

• cena 545.jpg
    cena 545.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 133