Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
roger that coastal is the best i've ever seen. very nice

coastal

bleh

Attachments

• P6180398.jpg
    P6180398.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 438
heres my Hypo coastal female
HypoCoastalfemale.jpg
she is lovely Jungle. Do you have any pics off her as a hatchy/juvie?

My hypo coastal eating

Attachments

• dylan reptile pics 180.jpg
    dylan reptile pics 180.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 362
This is our 3yo Coastal Cody. Taken today at clean out. In 14 months, he has grown almost 3 ft! He disappeared at 6 months of age for a few months which slowed his growth but since being with us, he has made up for lost time, lol.

Attachments

• Cleaning time for Cody 28 June 09 002.jpg
    Cleaning time for Cody 28 June 09 002.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 489
coastal

This Little fella is four months old and has plenty of growing to do

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 289
Just a 2 1/2 yr old Coastal head.

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 372
jungle freak thats a awesome looking capet put me down for one of them

My female Coffs harbour locale.I need to take some of my new boy but hes a bit hard to get close to lol.
p7220864-3148.jpg

brother and sister.

Attachments

• bns.jpg
    bns.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 419
MatE, have you got anymore of the Coffs Locale Coastals? I love them, quite often they've got quite a lot of intergrade influence and get those yellow and greens in them.

she is lovely Jungle. Do you have any pics off her as a hatchy/juvie?

This little one isnot a jungle. I is a carpet line that roger and I are working on. I bred this one last year. That line will be one to keep your eyes on. cheers

This little one isnot a jungle. I is a carpet line that roger and I are working on. I bred this one last year. That line will be one to keep your eyes on. cheers
Sorry buddy I was refering to Jungle as his name, just didnt put freak at the end of it:D

Those Hypo coastals JungleFreak are simply stunning.Phatt01 that little red worm is awesome,theres been a few really interesting Coastals being produced in the last few seasons,and they are only getting better,awesome stuff everyone thats been producing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back