Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning collection Rick,Now thats a Real Hypo Kris,you cant get any better than that...Very nice indeed...Interesting to see how it looks in a year or two...AWESOME..MARK

The parents have been on here before, they have sweet FA black on them. The problem with Hypos is that any normal coastal can throw "hypo appearing" hatchies that turn out to be run of the mill animals 6 to 12 months down the road as we have seen recently with a lot of animals posted on reptile forums.

If I still have access to the last 2 animals in ayears time and the owner of them agrees to it, I'll post some update photos of them.

Rick, you are onto a good thing with your animals. Congratulations.

Kris.

Hypos

Hey Chris dont know were i can get a top shelf male HYPO do you? i am always looking for new blood i love my Hypos yours is looking very very promissing i cant see that ending up with much if not any black on it at all:lol:. I am jelous.

a few of my coastals

Attachments

• petra1.jpg
    petra1.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 83
  • xian2.jpg
    xian2.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 97
  • bucky2.jpg
    bucky2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 100
  • becky7.jpg
    becky7.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 90
a few of the bubs i bred last season from bucky and becky.looks like it'll be a big clutch from her this season

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 94
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 103
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 97
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 102
Thats excactly right Kris,a apir of normal coastals can throw some that look Hypo,til they get older.Those that you posted are STUNNING true Hypos...Very nice indeed Slimebo,love the last one in first lot of pictures,[female on eggs]...MARK

Here is one of mine i just need to find the right female now
he would be nearly 5 foot and over 2 yrs old cheers

Attachments

• P1010108.JPG
    P1010108.JPG
    632.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 80
Amber, my coastal diamond cross. Shes bigger than this now about 6 foot.
picture.php

She's a beautiful snake Mark. Photos tell lies - she is such a pretty colour :D

I don't have any pure coastals. But mine are diamond/coastal intergrades. Do they count? Probably not but I'm adding this guy anyway. He looks more carpet than diamond. :D This is my biggest carpet. He is 2.4m long and around the 4 kilo mark.

That is an impressive snake, very nice!

A nice Coastal. This was the most perfect orange looking Coastal up till about 3 months ago, then the black started coming through. In the past 2 weeks it has lost its orange and started to go olive coloured. It is nearly 2 years old.

Kris.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 275
my male coastal

Attachments

• 100_3747.JPG
    100_3747.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_3749.JPG
    100_3749.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 99
A nice Coastal. This was the most perfect orange looking Coastal up till about 3 months ago, then the black started coming through. In the past 2 weeks it has lost its orange and started to go olive coloured. It is nearly 2 years old.

Kris.

Thats still a hot looking snake Kris.

A couple of one of my males starting to shed

Attachments

• Coastal Male.jpg
    Coastal Male.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Coastal Female.jpg
    Coastal Female.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 77
Thats still a hot looking snake Kris.

Thanks Craig,

I expected it to darken up. Most Orange hatchies do. The one thing I really like so far is the black is very fine outlining the pattern. I'd love it to stay like that. The olive colours are different to all of my other Coastals.

Kris.

Kris that animal has a very similar pattern to an orange anial I had some time ago however itwas an adult with awesom clean orange,take a look for yourself and you'll see the similarities??

Attachments

• verandahupdatepic.jpg
    verandahupdatepic.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back