Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my favourite. A FNQ BHP bred by JungleFreak.

BHP-B-FemaleFran220810022.jpg

BHP-B-FemaleFran220810014.jpg

BHP-B-Female-Fran200808003.jpg

Thanks bkevo.

I put this smaller male over her this season, however, she appears to not be gravid.

004-10.jpg

A few of mine.

Attachments

• BHP Alexis 2.jpg
    BHP Alexis 2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 572
  • BHP Millie 2.jpg
    BHP Millie 2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 439
  • BHP Oscar 2.jpg
    BHP Oscar 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 413
bhp

not the best quality pics , but here's a few

Attachments

• gravid bhp.jpg
    gravid bhp.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 401
  • calico line girl.jpg
    calico line girl.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 374
  • P9021460.jpg
    P9021460.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 353
Juvenile bumblebee BHP perhaps ?
It looks VERY NICE,is that another wild caught or a son-daughter to the bumblebee.The colouration is simply amazing.Heres a couple of my Nt BHP that is over 4 feet at 10months of age,i thought QLD BHP were suppose to grow bigger..STOP teasing ANDY....MARK

Attachments

• 101_0546.jpg
    101_0546.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 101_0334.jpg
    101_0334.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 376
This little girl is wild caught and not the progeny of the orginal Bumblebe BHP. It shows more of a yellow hue on a ventral view and this specimen is not nearly as yellow or stand out as the original. Considering the pigment darkening that BHPs obtain with age, it may very well be likely that this pythons gets far yellower, albiet a dark yellow or prehaps gold. I can only cross my fingers.

very nice dave :D best of luck with it mate..

andy :D Im not a BHP person but that alexis.. I absolutely love..
I gotta have some like this and will be looking into it very soon..
please put my name on your list whenever you breed them too..
what a top shelf animal and absolutely awesome BHP
congrats.. Im in awe..

This little girl is wild caught and not the progeny of the orginal Bumblebe BHP. It shows more of a yellow hue on a ventral view and this specimen is not nearly as yellow or stand out as the original. Considering the pigment darkening that BHPs obtain with age, it may very well be likely that this pythons gets far yellower, albiet a dark yellow or prehaps gold. I can only cross my fingers.
Either way shes a stunning looking animal,maybe not as nice as the original Bumblebee but not far away either.How many speciemens have you came across that look like these..I cant remember if the original was male-female if its a male to you plan to breed with this female in question when the time comes..Cheers...MARK

WOW guys nice Bhp
Love the WA BHP!
Im actually looking at buying a pair..but have not been able to find the right ones :)
Was watching a vid from the reptile show at the melb showground from last year..
they show 3 bhp near the start of the vid..2 are for sale and one is not..the one that is not for sale is STUNNING...its bright bright white with the blackest bands .. WOW.. where can i get one like that?? :)

Oh what the heck.....
Here's some of mine again.
DSC04522.jpg

DSC04516.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04448.jpg

My yellow girl...
DSC04409.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

DSC04330.jpg

I never get tired of looking at these things...
Dave. that yellow one is smokin'.

D.

here is my male and female bhp male is 20months and 6ft female is 22 months and nearly 6ft

Attachments

• kahn.jpg
    kahn.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 255
Derek, unreal bhp collection! There are some absolute stunners there!

In my post...pics 2 and 4 are Axanthics...
the last is a Pilbara form.

As far as price for Axanthics...they're worth what someone will pay...that said...I'm keeping mine. HaHa.
Seriously, here in the states...they're aren't very many so they can be quite valuable.

Don't know how much they run... there in Australia.
Neil's got some top notch axanthics.

Nice BHPs everyone.
Cheers,
D.

Latest posts

Back