Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the coment Derek but from an arial view It isn't as flash ( yet).

Its a stunning animal in my eyes Dave, Im a BHP nut and Im drooling over theat one.
How much, I want it ;)

CraigP, here are are some more pics of the Axanthic girl, Thats all I have on my computer atm. I will get around to taking some more as these pics are at least 8 months old, or more.

Colin, Alexis (axanthic girl) will have enough condition on here to start cooling in 5 to 6 months, so with any luck there will be bubs.
I will keep you in mind.

Cheers Andy.

ps Dave I want that Animal, lol.

Attachments

• BHP Alexis 1.jpg
    BHP Alexis 1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 325
  • BHP Alexis 3.jpg
    BHP Alexis 3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 299
  • BHP Alexis 4.jpg
    BHP Alexis 4.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 370
attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo014[1].jpg
    Photo014[1].jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3,314
this is my pilbara girl. will have to get a pic of my boy to post. nice snakes guys keep 'em coming. gotta love BHP's!!

Attachments

• IMGP1504.jpg
    IMGP1504.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 555
Today I had the urge to take a look at this little yellow girl for a second time and I snapped a few pic's in the sunlight.
I am now convinced I have another Bumblebee, this has made my day.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• YBHP 01.jpg
    YBHP 01.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 712
Gee Derek that response was quick, I swear you can smell a BHP thread anywhere in the world. You really are a true die hard BHP fan. If you lived here I would probably give this specimen to you.

Cheers Dave

Haha...That's funny Dave.
I tell ya...I wish I was there to have access to that stuff. You'd never see me again! Ha

Actually, I used to tour with this guy who... could smell a strip club from 6 blocks away! Haha.
We'd be walking around a town...before load in...and, he'd say..."yep strip club rear by"....sure enough. With 100% accuracy. LoL.

Cheers,
D.

Juvenile bumblebee BHP perhaps ?

I'd have one of them tomorrow.
Beats all others for dead.
Please PM me when they become available.
.........................................................................I'll get in line.........:lol::lol:
Aleks.

Percy39
I am not aware of any of these available yet but lets hope that things will be different in the near future now that there a few getting around.
Derek
So I am guessing that your friend was a keen fisherman.

thanks mate, yeah they are hard to find but ive been seeing them pop up more frequently lately so was hoping more so than anything else :(. thanks again

oops forgot to mention the one at the expo was only a juv so is a bit hard to be certain if its a true bumblebee or not, but still a great lookin bhp

Back