Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you may have been seeing things, isnt Bumblebee the only known one, plus his daugther that has been posted here. Even if they were going around i doubt any one would want to let one go!! You probably have been seeing ones that are a little yellow.

i have been seeing other threads on different forums with different people posting pics of bright yellow bhps claiming its theirs (it could be this 1 often people can lie), also the one at the expo was the brightest i have ever seen in person (really yellow), but as i said its pretty hard to tell as often they look great young but dull out when older

The 1 in the photo there is similar to the one i meantioned but the one i seen had a darker brown it was almost black pattern with the rest of body yellow. Must be overseas forums that i saw but i thought it was here, i knew they were rare but didnt know that rare. Looks like i will be waiting a lot longer than i thought and spending more money lol cheers for info guys

Today I had the urge to take a look at this little yellow girl for a second time and I snapped a few pic's in the sunlight.
I am now convinced I have another Bumblebee, this has made my day.

Cheers Dave
What ever label Dave its such a incredible good looking speciemen,Was the original a male,if so do you plan to breed with this female.I would imagine they would throw some stunning hatchies,i would defiantly add those to my collection,without a second thought...How far apart was this one caught from the original...Cheers..MARK

my 2 babys

Attachments

• Lacey 045.jpg
    Lacey 045.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Lacey 051.jpg
    Lacey 051.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Lacey 046.jpg
    Lacey 046.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Lacey 052.jpg
    Lacey 052.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 197
Bumblebee BHP?....................im pretty sure there is more of them in Aus than we think, besides if i had one i would keep it a secret, ive heard they can be worth up to $60,000 each, are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gavinator
I think you are confusing the price tag with the alleged price being asked for alleged albino's hatchlings.
I can only wish the yellow morph was worth half that amount because I would have sold both of them without a second thought.
I was once offered $10 000 for the original male one several years ago though.

Pythons73
I never caught the original Bumblebee, my flatmate did and he was stoned at the time of capture and couldn't tell me the exact location, or even the nearest road for that matter.

Cheers Dave

One of our Ochre Girls

Here is a photo of one of our Ochre Girls "Louise"

Hope you like..........WE DO...........Very much..............

Attachments

• louise.jpg
    louise.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 365
bhp

forgot to add the pic's here we go

Attachments

• PA161575.jpg
    PA161575.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 209
  • PA161573.jpg
    PA161573.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 236
  • PA161590.jpg
    PA161590.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 233
Top find Dave, stoked that she is a she! Awesome project to work on!

Bloody hell D, you've been busy...:lol: Hot stuff mate.

Here are some OLD adult pics, I have taken a few updated one's recently for our website, I'll post a few of them soon...

DajarraMALE.jpg

hypocropped.jpg

Goldgirl3-1.jpg

Goldtrip.jpg

headmale.jpg

whitegirlcrop.jpg

100_1917.jpg

100_2183.jpg

Those adults on the last page Den are simply STUNNING,especially 4th-6th-8th,number 6 would have to be one of the best ive seen,as good as Bumblebee[ original ] if not better...At what age-size did he-she gstart going that colour,or its been pretty much like that even as a young snake....The hatchies above are AWESOME,would the 2nd hatchie be from number 6 adult on other page,also how many roughly hatchies do you get from Ochre x Ochre mating......Thanx........MARK

BEST.AUSTRALIAN.PYTHONS.EVER!!!
I'm so excited about getting my first girl in about a fortnight's time when I'm done moving house... Not exactly a youngling at 5y.o but a gorgeous girl nonetheless - at least in my eyes anyway!
Lord almighty those axanthics are incredible though. I WANT!!!

Who is selling axanthic babies this year?? ANYONE?????

LOL

Some Crazy patterns Den :) i love the one with the Cross on its head ,
i wouldn't be surprised if its water bowl had some Wine in it :lol: little ripper mate.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back