Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re Show

Just got the one very big hatchling that looks like a fairly regular colour,its come out overnight,the other egg had a life less small hatchling,this is all i got out of 11 eggs,try again next year i suppose.
tn__B124284.jpg

That does look like a big one Zulu,so you only got the one from 11 eggs,have you any idea on why you only got the one,were the other eggs fertile,thats ashame about the other one that is dead in the egg,but these things happen.I hope you have a much better time next season.....MARK

dang sorry to hear that Zulu, i had a huge bugger like that last season, egg was soo big compared to the others i thoughts it was gonna have 2 in it lol

re Show

Cripes mate!, thats not much chop... what happened?

The eggs were on an inch of dry perlite that was on top of vermiculite that had was damp,all were fertile and one looked bad straight after i was laid,most got the wet patches and went off after a few days,ide say thats moisture rising,put some up on a wire grate and went alright for a while then lost some and was down to two,the two left i just put in vermiculite and they went through 57 days. Been through it before witrh bhp eggs about six years ago and the onley ones that made it through that time were in dry sand mixed with a bit of moistened vermiculite.
The one that hatched is a female,ile keep it and see how it goes,ime glad to get one like fay last year.

May aswell keep this thread going.

Attachments

• Het Male.jpg
    Het Male.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Het Female.JPG
    Het Female.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Miss Pissy.JPG
    Miss Pissy.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 138
re Show

Good looking BHP that first one Dee4,like the all round light colouration.

This girl just shed ,shes over 8 ft in length.
with every shed, the black just keeps filling in
and working its way up the dark bands with
a creamy orange colour.

Shes gorgeous in the flesh :)

Cheers Fj.

Attachments

• adultf4.3.jpg
    adultf4.3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 222
nice lookin blackheads pplz i put mine down in her enclosure ond day and she was in a sortof trance of sumfin lol its on my DP

The first one Dee is stunning,also Fine-Jungles that one has some awesome colouring....Heres a couple of my male....Cant wait to get his girlfriend...just hope she isnt all hiss and headbutting.he is fine once out,but very cage defensive...MARK

Attachments

• 100_3913.jpg
    100_3913.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 101_0778.jpg
    101_0778.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 101_0566.jpg
    101_0566.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 106
im waiting on my girl to shed before i take pics,she should shed in 3-4 days...
IMGP2163.jpg

nice headshot mckellar007

re Show

Like that picture and the snake in it no two,heres a pic i took of the hatchling,cranky little sod it is
tn__B144293.jpg

Back