Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no two.. awesomes bhp,what locality?
zulu..thats awesome aswell,love the black over yellow,exactly what im looking for,who did you get it off?

re Show

no two.. awesomes bhp,what locality?
zulu..thats awesome aswell,love the black over yellow,exactly what im looking for,who did you get it off?

Thats my onley BHP hatchling for the season az ,good to see someone likes the look of her thanks.

Thats my onley BHP hatchling for the season az ,good to see someone likes the look of her thanks.
im sure many ppl will like the looks of her,what locale would it be?just trying to find one like it.

re Shows

im sure many ppl will like the looks of her,what locale would it be?just trying to find one like it.

Hi AZ,its NT,from a NT calico and a male that was very white with light brown and black stipes,starting to grey out now its old,was from tennant creek and adelaide river parents,try Neil Sonneman he will have something like your interested in,hes the main breeder of these species. :)
tn__7143919.jpg

tn_100_3203.jpg

tn_100_2609.jpg

Hi AZ,its NT,from a NT calico and a male that was very white with light brown and black stipes,starting to grey out now its old,was from tennant creek and adelaide river parents,try Neil Sonneman he will have something like your interested in,hes the main breeder of these species. :)
tn__7143919.jpg

tn_100_3203.jpg

tn_100_2609.jpg

Very nice Zulu and I agree Neil and Cathy Sonneman Have "The Best" Breeding programs Going my next will be from them and only them. :D :D :D :D

re Show

When Moses was roaming around the desert with all his disciples they come across a big tent and Neil Sonneman was in there with all his beloved Black headed pythons even back then,breeds them in all flavours :)

Lovely of you too say Zulu.Compliments are accepted haha!! and yes Moses was there too when it all began!.. Neil has been breeding for more years that most, and is very proud of the lines he has developed. Many of the Calico's and colour morphs you see on APS have come originally from Neil's animals.

Good looking BHP that first one Dee4,like the all round light colouration.

The first one Dee is stunning,also Fine-Jungles that one has some awesome colouring....Heres a couple of my male....Cant wait to get his girlfriend...just hope she isnt all hiss and headbutting.he is fine once out,but very cage defensive...MARK

Thanks guys, that male & the 2nd pic of a female are from Neil's lines.

When Moses was roaming around the desert with all his disciples they come across a big tent and Neil Sonneman was in there with all his beloved Black headed pythons even back then,breeds them in all flavours :)

Lovely of you too say Zulu.Compliments are accepted haha!! and yes Moses was there too when it all began!.. Neil has been breeding for more years that most, and is very proud of the lines he has developed. Many of the Calico's and colour morphs you see on APS have come originally from Neil's animals.

What are you 2 trying to say, Neil's as old as Moses:shock:

Very nice BHP's everybody. Cathy and Neil you produce the most amazing animals! Cant wait to add some axanthics and calicos to my collection. Zulu I really like the look of your little hatchy,

Heres some of mine.

Very funny Rob,, That would make me old too!!!

It will be an exciting week for you Rob, I am sure you will be happy with the big girl and will be great to finally meet you.

GREAT NEWS!!
The Axanthic X Axanthic clutch has just started to hatch.. One head out, and more too come. Always exciting to see them hatch, especially this clutch.
Will get Neil to post some pictures soon.

Dont keep us all waiting to long Neil-Cathy,very interesting to see the outcome with these,they will only get better once they shed and get some age...........MARK

Dont keep us all waiting to long Neil-Cathy,very interesting to see the outcome with these,they will only get better once they shed and get some age...........MARK

Mark,
Heads out this morning, a couple of photos taken on the kitchen bench earlier today.
Neil

Attachments

• ax151109.jpg
    ax151109.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 141
  • axz151109.jpg
    axz151109.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 174
axanthic

The first axanthic bhp from the pure axanthic clutch has just hatched and had its photo taken. We are very excited by the quality of this one, if the others in the clutch are this good we will have trouble letting them go. They are descended from an exceptional male pinstripe that has passed his genes on to this F2 generation.
Neil

Attachments

• 733-1.jpg
    733-1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 733-2.jpg
    733-2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 302
Back