Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pair of mine i brought as atherton hatchies but they dont look like athertons to me much anymore.

Attachments

• P1000888.jpg
    P1000888.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 152
Hi there Nev, Here is photo of Worms Sister.

The Juvie shown previous photo is from Bitchy & Pink.
Many Cheers.

P1020541.JPG
I think they're coming along well considering what they're parents where. Male I got from Brett the other day.

cheers

Here is a pair of mine i brought as atherton hatchies but they dont look like athertons to me much anymore.

sensational animals! absolute screamers! i do agree though, more darwin or possibly capie than athertons... either way WOW... want to part with them?

Those coastals are just beautiful Paula, wouldn't mind a coupla those ;)

We hope to produce only one clutch of coastal carpets this season, but they should be even better than previous, as I have put Daddy Hypo (Pink with Female Caramel Ruby).
It is too early to say yet but everthing looks OK. They Will not be as Full RPMs that others have on offer.

If interested send us a PM.

Cheers. Ian.

I thought the locale was a bit confusing...
As Roger said definitely some prossy in them. Stunners for sure!
One of mine as a comparison.
She's gravid as we speak...:D

Attachments

• female close sml.jpg
    female close sml.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 90
He just had another shed and looks even better.

Taken with no flash. Pictures cant capture his true colour.

021-1.jpg

Cameron

Alright, about time I showed him off I guess.
Meet MasterBlaster!

Attachments

• IMG_2943.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 138
That snake is phenomenal fishead, clean contrasting patterns, am a bit in love I reckon ;)

He's shed once or twice since those pics and has developed more yellow. This line seems to really hang onto that style of head pattern doesn't it. actually his perfectly concentric (if that's the word) head pattern is what I like best about him - horse stance ninja silhouette pattern haha

I think the best looking snakes I have seen here is the Master Blaster and Barramundis white MD, but though you are desperately trying to justify this new turn in the "hobby", the calls of 95% honesty etc are just bulldust in my opinion.
Out of all the snakes pictured, only a few have actually stated what they are. Sure they are called RPM/jags etc but what is it? Never a call on the actual cross. The quote above shows just how easily it is to not know.
I may be wrong but personally it feels from reading this entire thread that there is a lot of backslapping and grandstanding taking place ,but that few of you actually truly know the exact heritage of your animals.
The American Nick who posted earlier has nailed it.
There will be some nice looking "insert sales pitch here (face melters)" animals produced but it will be at a cost.
What will be, will be. No good, no bad just what is.

How about you label your animals what they are ie jungle x diamond x MD or whatever, instead of just RPM or Jag? At least that way you will be keeping in line with your call of honest heritage, makes it easier for the average joe like me who couldn't give a toss about keeping up with all the genetic jargon.

i think the best looking snakes i have seen here is the master blaster and barramundis white md, but though you are desperately trying to justify this new turn in the "hobby", the calls of 95% honesty etc are just bulldust in my opinion.
Out of all the snakes pictured, only a few have actually stated what they are. Sure they are called rpm/jags etc but what is it? Never a call on the actual cross. The quote above shows just how easily it is to not know.
I may be wrong but personally it feels from reading this entire thread that there is a lot of backslapping and grandstanding taking place ,but that few of you actually truly know the exact heritage of your animals.
The american nick who posted earlier has nailed it.
There will be some nice looking "insert sales pitch here (face melters)" animals produced but it will be at a cost.
What will be, will be. No good, no bad just what is.

How about you label your animals what they are ie jungle x diamond x md or whatever, instead of just rpm or jag? At least that way you will be keeping in line with your call of honest heritage, makes it easier for the average joe like me who couldn't give a toss about keeping up with all the genetic jargon.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back