Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yellowmating.jpg

This pair should throw some quality offspring......

nsmale1bigger.jpg

Here is a pic of the TIGER RPM/JAG posted by Carpetpythons.com after its first shed. Goes to show how much these will colour up and intensify with age. Sorry about the really small size, pic was taken in January and was before I learnt how to re-size pics....

View attachment 158402

Here is a pic of the TIGER RPM/JAG posted by Carpetpythons.com after its first shed. Goes to show how much these will colour up and intensify with age. Sorry about the really small size, pic was taken in January and was before I learnt how to re-size pics....

Well done, Barra ;) really impressive.

Can't say that I have seen snakes that are more aggresive than these things. They are taking rabbits and rats and there is just no stopping them when it comes to feeding. The jungle in the photos for comparison is a 20 month old.

I found the same thing when attempting feeding for the first feed. With all the rumours of weakness's and so on, I was expecting a lot of trouble feeders. Every RPM/JAG juvenile fed first attempt on frozen/thawed fuzzy mice and never looked back after that, happily swapping between rats and mice whenever offered.

From all reports all are growing strongly with no signs of weakness.....

Thanks for the pics, its great to see their progression.......

albinomating.jpg

This pic is also a bit old now and probably has already been seen by most, however pretty significant none the less as the female ALBINO is now gravid and the RPM/JAG male in the photo is a 100% het.

So all going well in regards to fertile eggs, incubation and genetic ratios we are not too far away from an ALBINO RPM/JAG.......

OMG, think of the children :) Well done mate, having seen the results on another forum they look spectacular.

Looks like I'm still gonna have to wait until our aussie jags catch up then. By the look of things it won't be too long. Good work guys!

If you start running high percentage cross diamond/jungles into your RPM's you will start of get the high intense yellows.

hate to sound like an idiot, but i see the term "100% het" all the time..what does that mean?

great looking pythons everyone :D congrats barra.. best of luck mate :D

If you start running high percentage cross diamond/jungles into your RPM's you will start of get the high intense yellows.

Mojo,
why do you think this?

IMO the 75% and 88% Jungle Jags are just as intense.

Cracker animals by the way.......

i havnt really looked into but i believe it means if you have a 100% het and breed it to another 100% het u will get albinos with 100% chance like all the babies will be albinos ..

or if you breed to another albino u will get albino hatchies or something like that any way i dont have hets or albino's so i havnt looked into it....

A few of my rp jungle boy...

Attachments

• DSCF2394.jpg
    DSCF2394.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF2400.jpg
    DSCF2400.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCF2405.jpg
    DSCF2405.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 250
Hey cp.com what does one of then rps go for roughly ?if u don't mind me asking
Like the one in your pic where ur showing comparison with the jungle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back