Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whiterpmoffspring.jpg

sorry guys, here it is again,

as said the father is the WHITE animal pictured earlier, mother is a Black and White Julatten. Its also a sibling to the one with the narrow black stripe posted by carpetpythons.com

Will you be selling any offspring this season Barramundi?

Do you have any idea of the prices you will be asking? I know this kind of question usually ends up in a **poo** fight,

but seeing as you are the only person i am aware of publicly announcing they are breeding them i thought id ask.

I hate this thread!!!!!!!!......... ONLY because I cant throw in a couple of pics....one day I guess...lol

STUNNING animals everyone!!!!!!! :)

Will you be selling any offspring this season Barramundi?

Do you have any idea of the prices you will be asking? I know this kind of question usually ends up in a **poo** fight,

but seeing as you are the only person i am aware of publicly announcing they are breeding them i thought id ask.

Hi Jay
yeah this season is shaping up pretty well with a couple of females looking the goods already, I wont be breeding too many clutch's as I am going for quality not quantity. I will be offering animals for sale. The prices vary on the quality of animal offered, if you are genuinely interested send me a pm and I will add you to the contacts and send you out my periodic updates........

View attachment 158511

The WHITE animal pictured is the father to the RPM/JAGS posted by carpetpythons.com and also the father to the CARAMELS pictured......

Hey Barra, good to finally meet you on the weekend mate.

I have attached a pic from your post back on pg.4 above, is there any chance you have a larger image of this particular animal, cause mate I would love to get a close up if you don't mind? He is something special that one!

Cheers.

Nice Anto11, would I be right in saying that first pic is a Stone animal?

heres my coastal jag girl.a few would have seen her on display at the goldcoast expo .she wasn't the the most outragingly spectacular one on offer when i bought her but i was chasing one that sort of resembled the original founding jag and start with a" clean slate" as such.i also bought a girl because i have 2 really nice boys ,a proserpine and my oddly ,striped coastal,that i want to put with her in the future.i had one of the boys at the expo but the prossie was at home shedding so he missed the tripbut i'll put up some photos.
cheers
simon

Attachments

• gce1012.jpg
    gce1012.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 238
  • xian3.jpg
    xian3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 200
  • bucky2.jpg
    bucky2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 236
Slimebo:"i was chasing one that sort of resembled the original founding jag and start with a" clean slate" as such."

I dont think anybody will be able to say what their Jaguars or RPM's genetic make up consists of. I think a lot will be sold as Jungle Jag like, Julatten jag like etc.

i agree.but what i was trying to say is that i was looking for that original type jag pattern then work with it from there.i bought it as a coastal jag and everyone knows what the laws are like up here ,so i'll try to stay as legal as possible to try to cover my own backside and only put coastals over her.

Here are a few of mine

Attachments

• IMG_4639.jpg
    IMG_4639.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_4651.jpg
    IMG_4651.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_4645.jpg
    IMG_4645.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 258
i agree.but what i was trying to say is that i was looking for that original type jag pattern then work with it from there.i bought it as a coastal jag and everyone knows what the laws are like up here ,so i'll try to stay as legal as possible to try to cover my own backside and only put coastals over her.

Point taken.I have never been a fan of the typical Coasta Jag/RPM phenotype. They really seem to outgrow their colour and contrast as they get older.
I found a link from the Queesnland conservation authority that makes it clear that mutations are not allowed to be bred up north.

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/register/p01386aa.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back