Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khagan your little fellow is very pretty. The stripe being so bright makes him a stunning little snake. I am a snake relocator here and have seen 3 striped intergrades but none were so bright like that.

Pythons73 your lot are gorgeous. Such a varied bunch you have :D

Here are my beautiful lot. My gorgeous Wolley still has not turned up :cry: but am still counting him in....
Wolley
P1050737.jpg

Then we have Abony, Bindy and Opals.

Attachments

• 033 (2).jpg
    033 (2).jpg
    163 KB · Views: 184
  • P1080573.jpg
    P1080573.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 168
  • P1080934.jpg
    P1080934.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 190
Nice snakes everyone. Gota love the port macs.
Heres one i used to own from greg hollis and another bred by jamie stuart.

Attachments

• DSC01185[1].JPG
    DSC01185[1].JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 378
  • stripy 001.JPG
    stripy 001.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 307
That striped one Pigfeet is amazing,i gather you were the lucky 1 to receive that from Jamie.How old is he-she now.

The_S_Word & Ssshazza: He is so small and adorable!

VixenBabe: Very nice, even your hatchies have an awesome range of variation not one is a like.

Mysnakesau: Thank you! It is sad about your Wolley :( he looks so beautiful. Are your other three black and white or is it just the lighting? If they are that's the 1st time i've seen some :eek:!

PigFeet: Wow, both are unreal!

Yep i was that lucky one pythons73. Its a hell of a shame the father passed away because they sure did throw some good offspring. Its about to shed any day now, will post new pics once it does. Its a year old now.
Cheers

Very nice intergrades everyone.
Keep them coming..............
Wolley is a cracker.

heres a couple more of mine.The first is a female,2nd a male and another baby which is a male.

Last edited:
I was told Kel Worley had the two high yellows that were at the Mac Herps Expo. They were absolute rippers.
Is she a member here, I am sure s/he won't mind me adding a couple o pics here..
136.jpg

Ryan you were quick to work out how I got Wolley's name ;)

Khagan 2 of my Port Macs are black and white. Opals (last one) is more yellow than white but sometimes depending on the light, the camera makes her look white. But she is also more diamond-like than my others. Thank you for your kind words about Wolley :( Hopefully he is still hiding around the house somewhere.

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 256
ooo im getting a diamond pair from Kel Worley in a month. I think they're integrade http://www.pythons1.com.au/itemimages/1221688423thumb.jpg
anyone know anything about these diamonds?

It depends on which diamonds you are getting. I see on the site they have diamonds (Which imo are some of the nicest i've seen - nice colour and nice neatish rosettes) and the "Northern Rainforest Diamonds" which are the intergrades.

Khagan 2 of my Port Macs are black and white. Opals (last one) is more yellow than white but sometimes depending on the light, the camera makes her look white. But she is also more diamond-like than my others. Thank you for your kind words about Wolley :( Hopefully he is still hiding around the house somewhere.

I see, now theres even more variety for me to appreciate with black and whites :p. You would think being as bright as he is he would be hard to miss! Wolley must be very sneaky.

Dont get me wrong they are awesome looking snakes,but the name Rainforest Diamonds.What a marketing ploy.So what do i have,Tweety bird Yellow Canary Natural Intergrades.So i gather the Coastal i recently sold was a double chocalate swirly birly Coastal....

Dont get me wrong they are awesome looking snakes,but the name Rainforest Diamonds.What a marketing ploy.So what do i have,Tweety bird Yellow Canary Natural Intergrades.So i gather the Coastal i recently sold was a double chocalate swirly birly Coastal....

Haha yeah, i think the different name will only confuse people.. But i guess long as they make it clear they aren't pure diamond to any potential costumers thinking they are then they can call em whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back