Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple of Tiger snakes but this guy is pretty special, all he does is eat! Keep him full and he's just a big softy.
PA270738_zpsa2bd0f8f.jpg

P9220111_zpsc194dc88.jpg

PC220110_zps5dd70fb5.jpg

Omg!!! Getarealdog so beautiful!!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Muzman I think you mean Jungle ?

I agree it definately looks like a jungle. I asked the breeder a couple weeks ago again and he said that it is definately a Coastal. He said that he had the parents if i wanted to view them but i just took his word for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
would have to be my favourite, apart from when she thinks im food!

And a pic of her with her boyfriend this year.

Attachments

• IMG_8166.JPG
    IMG_8166.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_9233.JPG
    IMG_9233.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_9217.JPG
    IMG_9217.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 252
Muzman I think you mean Jungle ?

I agree it definately looks like a jungle. I asked the breeder a couple weeks ago again and he said that it is definately a Coastal. He said that he had the parents if i wanted to view them but i just took his word for it.

Muzman
I can tell you just from the photo ..... it's a jungle from head pattern thru to colour, maybe the breeder was also 'told' his pair are Coastals but I'd bet my left arm their Jungles.

- - - Updated - - -

would have to be my favourite, apart from when she thinks im food!

And a pic of her with her boyfriend this year.

Nice deebo good looking pair !!

Muzman
I can tell you just from the photo ..... it's a jungle from head pattern thru to colour, maybe the breeder was also 'told' his pair are Coastals but I'd bet my left arm their Jungles.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the breeder is quite well known so i guess he should know what it is. Could it be that it has been line bred for the colour?

[MENTION=38413]Muzman[/MENTION] Don't know who the breeder is, he might be well known, but doesn't seem to know well. Could even be a jag sib. It certainly isn't pure coastal.

Either way it's a good looking snake.

[MENTION=38413]Muzman[/MENTION] Don't know who the breeder is, he might be well known, but doesn't seem to know well. Could even be a jag sib. It certainly isn't pure coastal.

Either way it's a good looking snake.

I asked him if it is a jag sib and he said its not. So thats my dilema.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Maybe i should call it a "designer" Coastal.

[MENTION=38413]Muzman[/MENTION] just call it a carpet python. Looks very nice but definitely not a coastal.

An old pic of mine. He was my first and still my favourite. 4 year old woma python.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389314822101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389314822101.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 367
[MENTION=38413]Muzman[/MENTION]....call it what ya want but it's still a jungle ;)

my pride and joy(s)

Attachments

• cuties.jpg
    cuties.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 435
My jungle only got him/her on Thursday and so glad I did , best thing I could have done
adypy6ut.jpg
e3ynereg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is my partner Grant's pride and joy, Mack, our macleays water snake.
IMG_7238.jpg

This is my pride and joy Floyd. One of my two jungles and the one with the best attitude.
IMG_7251.jpg

And then there's Topaz. Our four legged and first pride and joy.
IMG_7222.jpg

its hard to pick just one pride and joy , but heres snaps chilling .

Attachments

• chilling.jpg
    chilling.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 377
My big girl, laid 13 eggs prior to photo 19/12/2013

Attachments

• DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 350
I got my baby today albino darwin x striped coastal .so excited . Thanks to TheDriver for a stunner .
y9ezyjy4.jpg
2u3y5uzy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back