Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how much they change.

You are not wrong!....We look back at pictures of him a few weeks ago and can see quite a change. I am taking progress pics of him at each shed so we have a history of his evolution to what he eventually turns out like. It is hard to believe just how much they can change in the that first 12-18 months.

His pics do not do him justice (and neither does my phone camera!) - the really light markings are already starting to get a lime green tinge to them. His father was very 'green' so we are hopeful he will turn out quite nice.

Either way he is a family pet and we all love him to bits however he turns out.

Yep anything that doesn't have nice small rosettes & come from Gosford must be an intergrade or something because when you breed two diamonds together all the hatchlings will look exactly the same!

Yep anything that doesn't have nice small rosettes & come from Gosford must be an intergrade or something because when you breed two diamonds together all the hatchlings will look exactly the same!

Don't want to take away from your python, it looks very good. But it's no diamond.

Holy crap, now that's cool

Don't want to take away from your python, it looks very good. But it's no diamond.

Well since I own both the parents of the snake you're referring to and those Diamonds I purchased directly from Kel & Julie Worley (pythons1 sponsor) and since I bred them and watched them hatch.. I think it's pretty safe to say its ... a diamond.

Well since I own both the parents of the snake you're referring to and those Diamonds I purchased directly from Kel & Julie Worley (pythons1 sponsor) and since I bred them and watched them hatch.. I think it's pretty safe to say its ... a diamond.

Well I could easily be wrong, it's happened before :) But that looks nothing like any pure diamond I've ever seen.

In the coming weeks when I advertise the hatchies from this year you'll see how much variety there is in each clutch.
check out the thread "diamond jag :)" from Fay on here and he has a stunning pure diamond that looks very similar to mine at the same age.

In the coming weeks when I advertise the hatchies from this year you'll see how much variety there is in each clutch.
check out the thread "diamond jag :)" from Fay on here and he has a stunning pure diamond that looks very similar to mine at the same age.

I look forward to being proven wrong :)

I knew I would regret parting with the female you have lol. You best get a good photo happening..

This is definitely my favourite thread in the whole forum some of the best looking snakes around I am looking to get a diamond ATM for my first snake anybody here have or know where I can get a beautiful hatchling ??

Where do Kel and Julie's diamonds originate from? can you put up some photos of the parents?

Considering that he calls intergrades Northern Rainforest diamonds, and recognises that they are a different sub species to diamonds, and outlines the NRD zone the same as the Intergrade zone on his web site, any wonder there is confusion.

It's got nothing to do with being from Gosford or small neatly patterned rossettes,
anyone who has anything to do with wild diamonds (in true diamond range) knows that there is huge variation in colour and pattern in diamonds. The animal you have shown here with the nicely patterned head, is definatly not progeny of animals from deep within the natural range of the diamond python. It may be from the overlapping areas, where there is influence of integrade or coastal, but then again it could even be jag.

Last edited:
Updated photo of my lovely girl from JezJez, she's grown quite a bit since the last time I showed her!

p1180483.jpg

Shauno, they look like they are going to be really awesome looking diamonds!! Unusual colours already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back