Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jez,

All out for 27. They are Gosford locale. Pretty please with them, they look like they've had 2 pinkies each straight out of the egg! Big fat bellies should make light work of getting them started. It's surprising how much more effort usually goes into getting diamonds feeding compared to other carpet species. It's nice having a head start when you can get one.

Jez,

All out for 27. They are Gosford locale. Pretty please with them, they look like they've had 2 pinkies each straight out of the egg! Big fat bellies should make light work of getting them started. It's surprising how much more effort usually goes into getting diamonds feeding compared to other carpet species. It's nice having a head start when you can get one.

Congrats mate, 27 for a first clutch is sensational! Yes I know what you mean with the feeding.. Out of my 14 that hatched Xmas day only 5 have started feeding so far. Mine are also a Gosford line.. Mostly from Kel Worley. What about yours?

Awesome Diamonds people .
Heres my male , wish i could find a nice female for him.
Cheers Roger

CROPEDMALEDIAMONDRESIZED.jpg

Plenty of nice females out there Roger, what exactly are you looking for?

Holy crap, ramzee, that diamond is beautiful. o_o;;

I have a high-yellow diamond baby - I can only dream that it'd be that beautiful!!!

Thanks :) I'm going to try breed her this year - Shes 4 years old and 3.4kg (So far)... Very super-happy with her :)

Here's my male. This animal and a female live outside in an aviary in Melbourne (have done so for the last 4 years - no supplementary heat). They're out most days...until it gets warm (much above 25 degrees) then they retreat. They will probably breed this spring so hopefully I'll have plenty of cold tolerant babies available for people who want to keep them outdoors year round in southern latitudes. Reality is, most diamonds can probably be kept outdoors down here with the right conditions (aspect, shelter etc).

Male Diamond.jpg

I'm super keen on a high yellow
Diamond male (preferably)...... In Brisneyland (preferably), don't mind waiting for a bit if it's the right animal.... Any hints where I may be successful guys? Looking through this thread has just cemented my wanting one!!! Some amazing animals!!

my two which had 18 eggs on the 30th of Jan from SXR line looking forward to seeing the babies as first clutch of snakey eggs, first male second and third Girl

snuggles feb 2012 (3).jpgCuddles 2 weeks after (3).jpgDSCF2018.jpg

Pic Update!!

Updated pics of my 14 month old Diamond hold back along with her sister who is starting to colour up and the male who went walk about is starting to show some potential.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 116
Updated pics of my 14 month old Diamond hold back along with her sister who is starting to colour up and the male who went walk about is starting to show some potential.

Looking good Shauno!

My female 11 months old
1b20b588-0617-b01f.jpg
1b20b588-0626-74ce.jpg

My other female 14 mnths old
1b20b588-0662-d7ba.jpg
1b20b588-0672-1e39.jpg
1b20b588-0682-edbb.jpg

And my little male hatchie
1b20b588-06a1-76bc.jpg
1b20b588-06b3-c455.jpg

Status