Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing most everyone's HYDs have gey and fawn coloured eyes. I really need to get a pic of my girl up on here. Her yese are near black, dark brown in the light and considering how her pattern is, she always looks angry/mad, hence why I renamed her from Dazzle to Kali. The black eyes make her look really pretty and unique though.

Everyone elses HYDs are very beautiful.

A little sun before been cooled, a nice long sleep now. Should be ready for breeding come spring.

snakes 8-6-12 002.jpg

Last edited:
Updated pics of Ruby and her sister with rapid head movement during their photo shoot, sorry guy's!!! Also, a pic of their brother who went walk about for several months and is starting to colour up.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 158
Nice Diamonds Shauno even with the head movement, and I bet it was a relief when brother turned up again lol.... picture on the left looks amazing !!!!

Certainly was vjungle, thanks mate!!! He scared the pants off the wife when she found him under a container sitting ontop of the mouse tank in the garage lol!!!

how heavy are your diamonds mines 2.5kgs and 11 years old( got it off a friend a few months back). How heavy do you think it is ok to breed the diamonds, i know health etc. i will get a pic when i take her out

Come on guy's!!! There must be some more High Yellow Diamonds out there??? Pic of Ruby at 18months...

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 235
Thanks Grogshla!

Tad slow with the camera tonight and I just missed out on my first hook up pic for 2012...

I was more prepared this morning!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2655.jpg
    IMG_2655.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2662.jpg
    IMG_2662.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2663.jpg
    IMG_2663.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Thanks Grogshla!

Tad slow with the camera tonight and I just missed out on my first hook up pic for 2012...

I was more prepared this morning!!!

STUNNING DIAMONDS Shauno, Gee they hooked up nice and early, hatchies will be crackers looking at the parents !!!!!!!!!!NICE...

Seen some nice Diamonds gets me all worked up so I got my digi cam and snapped some pics, here are my two I will pair up for this season.

DIAMONDS 028.jpgDIAMONDS 012.jpg

Female on the left and the male curled up basking. This will be the first year for this female, cant wait and fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Thanks vjungle, this pair are from the same bloodlines as the mother that produced Ruby... I'm doubling up on the high yellow this year so I'm excited to see how they go... Loving your female mate!!!

Ruby's Parents...

Attachments

• Diamond 2011 011.jpg
    Diamond 2011 011.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 130
  • Sire Diamond 003.jpg
    Sire Diamond 003.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 145
18 month old Gosford Diamond starting to colour up...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Vjungle, do you have any fresh shed pics of your male for this years pairing??

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpg
    IMG_2777.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2778.jpg
    IMG_2778.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Vjungle, do you have any fresh shed pics of your male for this years pairing??

Hi Shauno

I will take him out and snap a few shots, he lost most of his colour but has nice even rosettes. He dose produce stunning offspring. I think he still looks quite nice though.... :)

Mate that young female is a STUNNER what a beautiful python.
Looks like you will have some more rippers this season as well, congrats!!!!!!!!!

pic of one of our Diamonds, currently paired with a nice male of equivalent colour and pattern, fingers crossed for some cracker juvies

Attachments

• P5040627.jpg
    P5040627.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 192
Hey Vjungle - Loving his rosettes mate...

Very nice Barramundi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back