Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
***? why wud you wanna post a thread of this? tell you realy like herps><

If you actually think about it the people that have posted pictures in here are the ones that actually get out to appreciate herps in their natural environment....instead of keeping them in wooden boxes in their homes and calling themselves 'herpers' when they wouldn't have a clue or even care about seeing these animals in the wild!

Wait are you saying i dont appreciate herps min the wild? or that i only like them i cages? because that is totally all not true. i go for like 1-3hours bush or forest walks whenever i can to go and find them. i prefer to se the in the wild. they look happy

OMG i freakin hate them... disgusting scaley creatures. I heard they chase you and get all bitey on you. ><waruikzi

yer but that is only i you try to chase them catch them or evan touch them if you leve them there all good.

Dead reptiles are all part of herping or even just driving on a road anywhere.

Heres another one for you...

OMG i freakin hate them... disgusting scaley creatures. I heard they chase you and get all bitey on you. ><waruikzi

yer but that is only i you try to chase them catch them or evan touch them if you leve them there all good.

Na'ah my uncle said he got chased by a taipan when he wasn't even doing anything.

A dog took to this one.

IMGP3722.jpg

A dog took to this one.

IMGP3722.jpg
ahh the dog...*sound of gun being loaded*
now where was this again?? :lol:

python_boy, you should stop crying over spilt milk, or in this case, D.O.R reptiles, they are already dead, and we may as well take a picture, you never know when some sick and disgusting dead reptile pictures will come in handly :shock:
the goverment really needs to do something about our roads, animals are slaughtered in their thousands everyday....especially reptiles who are enjoying the radiant heat when BANG the lights go out..
i reckon the goverment should line EVERY road in australia with some sort of concrete barrier or fence....this would also help with car crashes.....my 2 cents

Nasty pics, all those poor buggers, but its a great thread keep posting :D

i reckon the goverment should line EVERY road in australia with some sort of concrete barrier or fence....this would also help with car crashes.....my 2 cents

...wouldn't that cause more crashes. I hate it when my car goes head first into a concrete barrier...

and to think the re-discovery of the Pygmy Blue tongue is accredited to some amateur herper stopping to look at a dead on road Eastern Brown. Im glad that person wasnt an armchair herper.

he wasnt a amateur im pretty sure ............ i thought he was a dedicated herpetologist who was interested in the lump on the eastern brown so decided to open it up and he found it

Well he was reported as one at the time, but the message still stands he who does not seek shall not find anything

Probably the most interesting roadkill I've found
IMG_4347.jpg

Hey guys excuse my ignorance, but is this a spotted black snake (Pseudechis guttatas)?
I have found this thread quite interesting, not that I like seeing such wondwerful animals killed, but like has been mentioned earlier it is a cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back