Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think I need to start breeding womas to feed my addiction. As it is I spend way too much time looking at classifieds and drooling over all the womas I can't have. :(

Now I wish my little girl juvenile would grow up quicker. Oh well I guess good thing come to those that wait. ;)

Last season hold back up graded to a big boys cage :)
I bet this little fella is happy that I helped you to vacate the tub.
I havent taken any shots of the new boy yet but I will probably go nuts with the camera when my eggs come through and can show a few extras off that I have had for a while.

Aaron

Yeah mate, likewise.
Im sure he would really appreciate that Brett

I'm starting to think I need to start breeding womas to feed my addiction. As it is I spend way too much time looking at classifieds and drooling over all the womas I can't have. :(

Now I wish my little girl juvenile would grow up quicker. Oh well I guess good thing come to those that wait. ;)

You and me both RF....:D

Nice one mate. Should look nice after a shed or two.

Aaron

One that hatched yesterday. Now the fun starts trying to feed them :)

Attachments

• IMG_20131202_141706.jpg
    IMG_20131202_141706.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 89
After a shed there shouldnt be any real trouble getting them to feed.

Congrats,

Aaron

After a shed there shouldnt be any real trouble getting them to feed.

Congrats,

Aaron

That's assuming they were already eating. In weapons case the snake just hatched and had its first shed so there very easily can be some trouble getting them to feed for the first time.

By the way gorgeous woma weapon.

Last edited:
That's assuming they were already eating. In weapons case the snake just hatched and had its first shed so there very easily can be some trouble getting them to feed for the first time.

By the way gorgeous woma weapon.
i think your confused cali( edit-wait maybe thats me i swear that read something different when i first woke up ) , there freshly hatched womas , thats why he mentions that they should feed after they have a shed , they never would have eaten before in their lives except for the egg yolk they absorbed and thats not eating

from what ive been told about womas slides right , they should start eating no problems after their first shed if everythings set up right , a couple might be slower who knows

Last edited:
Woma hatchlings are very good feeders. I first bred them 4 years ago and have had 1 slow starter in those last 4 years. It prefered mice over rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back