Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My woma having a munch on a freshly culled rat.

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3563.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 98
Thought this thread could do with a bump...

Female
adubepeq.jpg

zu4y8e5e.jpg

Male
8asese9e.jpg

pu7e9eny.jpg

One of my female tanami womas.

Attachments

• Proven Female Woma.JPG
    Proven Female Woma.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
Some really nice bands going on there RedFox.
Just relocated to NSW with work. Collection is settleing in well. Will have to do some up date pics of this seasons hatchos, quite a few nice ones :)
Looking good there Dave.....

Awesome looking Womas [MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION]. Are you looking at breeding or do you already? Really nice colours to them.

Would love to see some more pics of your lot [MENTION=1282]yommy[/MENTION]. I got my first boodaries yesterday, I can see why you like them. Might have to save for one of your red girl's ones next season.

[MENTION=39237]Chessa[/MENTION] I bought them for breeding but recently I've being thinking about selling them.

yme5ery4.jpg

Here's my Woma trying to eat my finger again. She let go after about 5 minutes. Think I need to up her feeds soon...

no chessa that just woma's doing woma things :)

Yes the boodaries are a really good locality for defined banding among the colour contrasts.

Deebo and myself have some big plans with that red girl and introducing some new bloodline males to her :)

Brett you got any rabbit flat hatchie pics for us lol
good luck with you red girl this coming season
cheers
richard!!!

[MENTION=1282]yommy[/MENTION] Sounds interesting. I'll look forward to when you and deebo reveal more about your plans for the red girl. I seems like forever since you last posted pics of her.

This little guy is starting to show some nice colour...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Andy, pretty poor quality pics as I'm using my phone for everything at the moment due to dead laptop and I think I've got some crap on the lens by the look of it.....

- - - Updated - - -

This girl glows out in the sun....

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
My girl

Here's my girl called Spector (short for Inspector), she's 2 years old, about 4.5ft long and loves to climb.

Only probs I've ever had with her was a infection she got in the top of her mouth at the beginning of 2013, we had to regularly give her needles of antibiotics and smear some stuff in her mouth.
Despite a few months of that she was a good sport and didn't try to arc up or bite us throughout any of it.

She still has some damaged bits on her scales from the bubbles under them that the needles caused, I think they'll be gone in about 2 more sheds (can see them if you zoom in on pic 2).

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1687.jpg
    IMG_1687.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 83
Nice looking woma critterguy...

- - - Updated - - -

These two aren't to shabby either....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 95
Very nice, what type are they?
Not sure which locale for mine, got her from a reputable breeder up in Julatten near Cairns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back