Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only the seller / breeder would be able to give you 100% answer. We'd just be guessing. If you not in Aus and OS most originated from Tanami's.
If your after locality animals their are plenty of locality collections and breeders out there.
Great looking woma regardless...

Hi Yommy. I have been looking at some of your past old photos and have ear marked some of your woma's that I really like they are on pages#1856,1863,1870,1938,1968 just to name a few are they all the same area species or are they all different.As you can tell I tend to like the woma's with the darker bands . Do they stay like that or do they loose their dark banding as they get older.
Thanks in advance for all your help
Tom
ps are the darker banded woma's more expensive than the lighter colour.

Boodaries and Ulurus stay dark. Boodaries get a little over a metre whereas Ulurus are around 1.8m.

Should be around the $250-$350 for a wild type woma hatchy.

Boodarie
9uheba8e.jpg

Uluru
2y6apyju.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you RedFox .In that case I like ulurus woma's with a bit more length and the darker bands. Do the dark bands stay as they get older or do the bands disappear with age.

Thanks again
Tom

The bands stay dark. The Uluru I posted above is an adult. There is a bit of colour variation, mostly in the base colour. The majority have dark bands.

only the seller / breeder would be able to give you 100% answer. We'd just be guessing. If you not in Aus and OS most originated from Tanami's.
If your after locality animals their are plenty of locality collections and breeders out there.
Great looking woma regardless...

Thanks Yommy, I am not in Australia so as you said is likely a Tanami then but I will try to track this down through the breeder. I appreciate the help.

Dark boodaries kick Uluru's to the kerb :) lol.
Only kidding very similar in appearance size is the biggest factor.

Light or dark doesn't really have a factor on pricing.
Good quality animals with good quality history/locality hold their value.

Couple of tanamis on a rainy day.

Attachments

• womas 003.jpg
    womas 003.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 79
  • womas 007.jpg
    womas 007.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 79
  • womas 002.jpg
    womas 002.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 86
  • womas 006.jpg
    womas 006.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 75
I sell my woma's for $350ea. That's with full feeding and lineage history.

I take a lot of pride in my animals and I hang onto them for 4-6 months as I love growing them out.
A plus side is that the buyer receives fully establish, problem free animals.

I have 2 lines - The WA locality Boodaries and I also have the NT Rabbit Flat locality which are the founders to my RP-Spotted line.

woma on a sunny day.

Attachments

• ran 001.jpg
    ran 001.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 77
  • ran 011.jpg
    ran 011.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 85
liking these two girls.

Attachments

• F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 97
  • F6.jpg
    F6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 96
HI Yommy AT this time I am leaning towards the rabbit flats woma's but lets just see what you get.Going on the pictures you have posted they will all be high quality woma's . Waiting for them is not a problem for as you said they should have no problems when I get him/her in may/june next year.$350 is a very fare price for a high quality woma. I will drive down to Newcastle to pick him/her up.Ialways like to meet the people I purchase from.
Thanks Again
Tom

I think so brett.....first thought was to use this male over them in a few years but i may change my mind in the next 2 years or so!

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back