Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question.. are Sandfire Womas from the 80 Mile Beach locale?.. Mine looks pretty similar to those sandfire womas posted before, but I wasn't sure.

Could of just told him squiintyyy, Yes sandfire is 80 mile beach

80km apart. So depends on how locale specific you want to get.

My WA sandfire womas are not from 80mile beach. Lol

Just upgraded my Uluru pair, Giggle and Squiggle, to bigger enclosures and got a few shots. First five are of the female, last three the male.

Hi Elaine, they are looking great & new homes for Christmas too......:)
I gave the Uluru's a rest this year but have some huge SA eggs due to hatch soon that should be interesting, they are from a first time pairing of very light & heavily mottled parents.
regards, Paul

couple pics hes due to shed soon :)

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 90
Hi Elaine, they are looking great & new homes for Christmas too......:)
I gave the Uluru's a rest this year but have some huge SA eggs due to hatch soon that should be interesting, they are from a first time pairing of very light & heavily mottled parents.
regards, Paul
Thanks Paul, they have grown heaps. The girl had her first go at thinking I was food the other day but the boy I got from you has never even looked like biting me.

A couple of one my holdbacks from last year. This one is a bit of a nutter when it comes to food - he will bite anything that moves and even some stuff that doesnt such as the edge of the tub, newspaper, water bowl and the other day he bit his own tail and proceeded to try an constrict himself for a while until he realised that it wasnt going to work. Gotta love womas!

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpg
    IMG_4303.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4308.JPG
    IMG_4308.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 62
Hey Jarden, he's a tanami from this pair (this pic is a bit old but both adults look pretty much the same still).

Attachments

• IMG_5738.JPG
    IMG_5738.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5740.JPG
    IMG_5740.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 63
Squinty
Eighty mile beach is not necessarily 80 miles from Sandfire. It is just a beach that is called eighty mile beach but stretches right past and beyond the so called Sandfire area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back