Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they get better with age. My 14yo male WA Sandfire is the best handler.

My RHD clutch hatched last week. Im loving the stripes.

P1030248.jpg
P1030249.jpg
P1030252.jpg

Awesome yommy. Can't wait to see what pops out!

One of my rhd females shed today so I took a couple of quick pics with my iPhone.
53c6e47b.jpg

e7b78a91.jpg

6d471faf.jpg

RHDs are by far one of my favorite locale , Any one got some crackers let me know TYVM

looking the goods there squinty

6 out and in their boxes with plenty of attitude and 5 in the eggs absorbing the last of their fluids. All really clean and dark banded. Unfortuneatly no Albino Woma :(

Cant wait for 1st sheds to see truer colouration :)

Few pics to wet ya taste buds.... This years sales pitch -RHD next best thing to Boodaries lol...... :)

Attachments

• out 1.jpg
    out 1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 81
  • out 2.jpg
    out 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 74
  • out 4.jpg
    out 4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 67
  • out 5.jpg
    out 5.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 88
  • out 3.jpg
    out 3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 91
  • out 6.jpg
    out 6.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
So I get a Stimson Python who thinks he's a Jungle, a Jungle who is well, a Jungle.. and now a Woma Python who thinks she's a Jungle Python..
I put her into a new 120x60x50 enclosure a couple of days ago.. It's still extremely bare with no climbing branches or anything of the sort.
I just walked in to this.. Time to fix the cabling to the roof..

View attachment 232948

haha im soon to have atleast a pair of every locale of woma and some cracker jungles , Thats all im focused on for this year :p they're nice yommy love the banding

Link didn't work mate

haha im soon to have atleast a pair of every locale of woma and some cracker jungles , Thats all im focused on for this year :p they're nice yommy love the banding

yes i've downsized and got rid of all the antaresia and a few other stuff to concerntrating only on 3 species which are amazing in their own rights that i want to develop :)

Woma's, RSP and my albino darwins projects are looking good for the future.

Here's the remaining slow coats just taking in the world :)

These will be the last pics until they've had a shed or 2 and established food wise.

Enjoy

Attachments

• in 1.jpg
    in 1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 46
  • in 2.jpg
    in 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 41
  • in 3.jpg
    in 3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 48
  • in 4.jpg
    in 4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 47
  • in 5.jpg
    in 5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 45
  • in 6.jpg
    in 6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 41
i like that last hatchy that is fully out yommy - looks nice and dark. Well done mate!

my condolences for no albinos yommy ;) looking great mate...
In regards to RHDs, you need to get yourself a pair, then you'll see what the fuss is all about :)

my condolences for no albinos yommy ;) looking great mate...
In regards to RHDs, you need to get yourself a pair, then you'll see what the fuss is all about :)

Yes i was most upset no albys were there :) my ultimate morph. You hear the whispers but if it was true i'd mortgage the house for one :)

Don't worry about the RHD's one of my best mates have an absolute cracking pair and one of the best examples in my eyes that should be good for next season.
We are doing a pick of the clutch deal :) i'm the type of person that will wait for what i think is the right example of what i like and that pair should throw some nice babys.
So i will join the RHD club soon :)

I want some >,< haha and i agree with dave the last one out of egg is a cracker

Our first snake "Angel"

Angel1.jpg"Angel", our first snake.
This is the best picture I could get, she wouldn't stay still. I'll try again soon. She is a Tanami Woma yearling and we have had her for 10 days. She seems to have settled very well. Very easy to handle, not jumpy. Had her first feed of 2 little fuzzy rats, she didn't strike so we left them in with her and she gave them a few prods then ate them both bum first!
I think she may be a bit underweight, she seems skinny for her length (approx 50cm) I have not weighed her yet though. She also seems a bit loose skinned and had shed the day before we got her so not due for a while. Anyone got any advise to feed her up? is it ok to feed her more often than weekly, as long as she has pooped?

Cheers!

This years sales pitch -RHD next best thing to Boodaries lol...... :)

RHD hatchies have nothing on Boodarie hatchies! :( BUT, after about 3 sheds the RHD transform into something pretty special :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back