Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally can call myself a woma owner.... picked my 2 new babies up from the airport yesterday. A big thanks to Steve and Melissa from Southern X for letting me adopt the pairSDC13202.jpgSDC13192.jpg

my womas

i just baught a new tank yesterday for my pair of womas and i have not cooled them at all their temp at night was 26 degrees and during the day it has been 29 degrees and i woke up this morning to find them mating is this comon or not

Yes. You can get matings all year round. The cooling is what makes the male produce sperm and the females produce follicles.

Yes. You can get matings all year round. The cooling is what makes the male produce sperm and the females produce follicles.

Yes male womas are horny little buggers :)

Hows your season progressing Squinty?

Best of luck josh, it's only early with the introductions, you should have solid matings up to jul/aug at least.

Hi Yommy.

My WA womas have had full hook ups numerous times. The RHDs have been playing but no full hook ups yet. I'm getting my stimpsons ready to cycle this weekend. Fun times ahead.

This is the time of year I prefer. Less cleaning up poo.

my little tanami girl sloan (any of you who watch entourage will know why i called her this)

IMG_0880.jpg

Thanks to matt

YAY. I can finally post in this thread ! :)

Attachments

• Robbie_Woma.jpg
    Robbie_Woma.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 95
here's mine.
DSCF2182.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate but it's actualy a real termite mound I just sealed it real well so it woudn't fall apart.

For ease of cleaning and a light wait option. The Pro Herp hides can't be beaten for value for money and quality.
Though i did reduce the entrance hole size for the woma's.

I also running the heat hides which have featured in this thread.

Cool idea though Jason.s, i take it all termites are gone or sealed in??

Yeh it's all hollowed out and sealed and it was a dead mound the shell on them is hard but the insides like honeycomb
so there easy to clean out.
When I first made it, I wasn't shaw if I wanted to use it so I put it out side expecting it to fall apart and it rained on it
for about six weeks and it is still good so I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back