Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to finally introduce our new Woma juvi.......aptly named Jaffa. Name picked by the cheese 'n' kisses because she likened his colours to those of a Jaffa......orange and chocolate.

Picked him up Monday and very happy with the quality of him and especially his temperament. Extremely docile. The only time he "S" shaped was twice and that was due to my silly apprehension and he picked up on it.

No worries now though I just reach in and pick him up from around the mid section. Due for a feed on Saturday and feeding weekly on weaner mice.....now correct me if I'm wrong but on its feed record it says WMT which I assume is weaner mice taken.

I would particularly like to thank Mick aka Orientalis for his amazing wealth of knowledge and assistance throughout this whole process and a nicer person u won't meet. No, I didn't end up buying off Mick but he knows the reasons and was totally understanding of the situation and fully supportive.

Cheers all and great to finally be a proud owner.
attachment.php

2 nice males and females from this season. progressing nicely I think.......

Attachments

• Woma 02 F.jpg
    Woma 02 F.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Woma 09 F.jpg
    Woma 09 F.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Woma 10 M.jpg
    Woma 10 M.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Woma 11 M.jpg
    Woma 11 M.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 104
yes alot of this clutch will end up high yellow like the mother. You can see it starting through the neck area of the female09 in the 2nd pic. pics don't do them justice to how clean those bands are. cool little critters :)

My Wa Sandfire male 'Mercury'
26052012183.jpg26052012184.jpg

Wa Sandfire female 'Venus'
19022012153.jpg19022012155.jpg

Last edited:
so Boondocker , anymore pics of those odd hatchies you hatched :)

deadpan , invalid attachment

omg look at its eyes ^^^ there not just pitch black i didn't know womas eyes ever did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back