Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
017cd545-c4df-f0a1.jpg

one of our guys hopefully having some bubs this year

Beautiful animal there darring. I like it!

2 nice males and females from this season. progressing nicely I think.......

Awesome clean bands, Brett. Very nice!

My beautiful womas, Tank and Noodle

new 035.jpgnew 030.jpg The girl is huge, we have had them for about a month now. Always wanted a black head but womas are just the best.

once you've had a woma you won't go back to BHP's :)

Had some reports of solid hookups with Red girl so really looking forward to see what she will throw ;)

Hopefully come home to some nice big ovualting females...............

number 11 is gorgeous yommy!

yes one of the 1st to go :)

Last edited:
New female

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 85
Cheers, Im VERY happy with her. From a great line (with paperwork). There are some others left but not cheap ;) Tanami.

The pics are disappointing, they do her no justice at all, the banding is so crisp its ridiculous.

Nice twitch !! You have given me ideas for the next pet too add into the oakeligh zoo xD

that is a very nice tanami twitch great colour and banding, wait until you get to see some of the head bobbing (although i think it is more of a buzz personally ) and the tail wiggle , i think i got more excited than my woma when he started doing it the first time :) they are a great snake to keep imo so much that when i got my first i decided to go and get another one

i found that slightly teasing my male with the rat keeping it just out of his distance gets him really buzzing and wiggling plus i feed in tubs and he is the most placid little guy even when i wake him up he barely flinches , never tried biting me but once he goes into that tub he turns into a lunatic and will strike at my hand passing the out side of the tub then once his had his feed and got it down his back to his old self and has never tried bitting after ive fed him and have to move him back out of his feed tub to enclosure but i don't feed him seconds for this reason

Welcome Hellemose great example of what is being produced outside australia good to see the woma addiction is international too :)

oh and thanks :D yeah i mainly keep aussie pythons and my goal is to expand and have an entire collection of the species, preferably pure ones, so no hybrids or crosses :)

i got :

1.2 Aspidites ramsayi
3.2 Morelia spilota harrisoni - reduced pattern
7.6 Morelia spilota cheynei - High Yellow, Normal and Striped
3.4 Morelia spilota ssp. - bought as variegata but no papers so its doubtful what they are.
3.2 Antaresia maculosa
-----------------------------------------
non-aussies:

1.1 Lamprophis linneatus - het albino
1.0 Python regius - Normal

well both of my womas decided to synchronise their sheds today:) so i thought id add some pics to the thread the yellower one is the male and the other is my female

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 88
one of my womas has like no stripes and he is just all that grey colour is he maybe a reduced patern ? just wondering

Here is some pics of my De Grey WA Womas.

Attachments

• De Grey Woma Female.jpg
    De Grey Woma Female.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 97
  • De Grey Woma Male.jpg
    De Grey Woma Male.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back