Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather large ovulation from one of our Tanami..
View attachment 260655
A little off thread topic I caught our pair of Tanami in the act early last week, it's the first time I've seen them at it (twice in one day.) At this point in the season is it unlikely they will produce if not showing signs already?
Cheers,
Timm

My first time actually posting on the woma thread, have put a few photos of my girl up before though. Hope you guys enjoy.

IMG_1794.jpgIMG_1807.jpgIMG_1820.jpg

not shabby at all borgy33 feel free to post away as us woma fans love this species..... :)

It's good to be home now. Here a few updated pics. Yellow girl is thickening nicely and red girls getting some male attention.........

Attachments

• bretts 002.jpg
    bretts 002.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 102
  • bretts 003.jpg
    bretts 003.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 82
  • bretts 006.jpg
    bretts 006.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Now that is all kinds of cute ! :)

I finally caught this woma's true colour on camera, just thought I would share it.
Its a shame she's so agro, I can't get any closer then this without her trying to eat me.
9ead98f0.jpg

how old is it RSPcrazy???

All my hatcho's give the eastern brown impressionation though once picked up are fine. They would prefer to headbutt you then bite you.
Though i need to feed off tongs because with your hand in close proximity they want to put on a show instead of eating straight away. Though once they relize it's food have fun trying to get it back off them :)

how old is it RSPcrazy???

All my hatcho's give the eastern brown impressionation though once picked up are fine. They would prefer to headbutt you then bite you.
Though i need to feed off tongs because with your hand in close proximity they want to put on a show instead of eating straight away. Though once they relize it's food have fun trying to get it back off them :)

Shes around 2 years old. I bought her from someone who didn't have time for her and she was underfed. If I pick her up, she bites me, if I touch her with the hook, she bites the hook and even her own body.
No matter how much I feed her, she is alway hungry and jumps at any movement with a very open mouth.

i was checking on one of mine tonight and it was biting the side of the tub and trying to eat her newspaper.....some womas are just hungry 24/7! haha!

both of these shed the other day - one had a bit of a dodgy shed so excuse the stuck skin. They are both about 18 months old now and should hopefully make some nice babies next year.....

Attachments

• IMG_6358.JPG
    IMG_6358.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6360.JPG
    IMG_6360.JPG
    421.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6365.JPG
    IMG_6365.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6369.JPG
    IMG_6369.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
this little guy just grew a tail..... :)

Simon this is your new one......

And Kurt here's your one showing the typical hatchie attitude.....

Attachments

• herps 100.jpg
    herps 100.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 144
  • herps 109.jpg
    herps 109.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back