Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant take the credit. Though if i can prove it out, the person who bred it and has given me the chance to develop his line - will get the credit for sure.
I'm just stoked to get the oppurtunity to work this this animal and a few of it's sibs.
It is simply stunning in the flesh....

Just out of curiosity I wonder what would happen once you get that down to a patternless cream and then bred it to a patternless orange woma. Do you think the colours would go back to stripes or a lighter orange? Could be worth sorting out a breeding loan with someone once you get there.

no idea. The group i have are all siblings 2 are reduced, 1 lighter and some normals. If it is genetic hopefully i can prove it out or work out if it is inheritable. There are a few popping up here and in the US so there should be something to it.

Otherwise i'll have some smoking woma's regardless which i am happy about anyway..

Time will tell and i'm looking forward to seeing what can be produced.

here's a few of Red Girl and Chocolate Boy from tonight. Love the difference between the two. Looking good this season. Will be the 1st for this pairing, can't wait to see what pokes it head out.......

Attachments

• misc 002.jpg
    misc 002.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 107
  • misc 004.jpg
    misc 004.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 89
  • misc 008.jpg
    misc 008.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 76
here's a few of Red Girl and Chocolate Boy from tonight. Love the difference between the two. Looking good this season. Will be the 1st for this pairing, can't wait to see what pokes it head out.......

Fingers crossed I will be getting eggs from a simialar pairing :)

dcee36a1-8be8-dec3.jpg

3a6befbd-d47a-26d6.jpg
This is my 8 month old woma that i will be gettin next week!!!

Btw me and benji are gettin our snakes from the same clutch if u were wondering why the pictures looked similar :D

nice womas benji and womagaunt , are they a specific locale , if so what :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back