Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in contact with them and he is available so all good.
thanks for the advice anyway though.

How old mate? Mine are 2 years old now... ready for some breeding cos the girl is pushing 900g :D gonna give it a crack after summer :D I want more babies :D

I've been in contact with them and he is available so all good.
thanks for the advice anyway though.
no worries , it just seems to be pretty common that breeders don't update their web pages to often , its happened to me before where i seen an animal i really liked got in touch only to find out it had been sold over 6 months before hand :( congrats though his a nice looking little boy all the best

The 17womas line pair, that will be the focus of my main breeding effort for 2013......
If this is an inhertitable trait these two should be able to prove it.....

Conditioning focus for the time being :)

Attachments

• 12 dec 010.jpg
    12 dec 010.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 12 dec 014.jpg
    12 dec 014.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 103
Their gorgeous yommy. Goodluck. If the hatchies look half as good I'm sure you will have people lining up at the gates including myself. :)

The 17womas line pair, that will be the focus of my main breeding effort for 2013......
If this is an inhertitable trait these two should be able to prove it.....

Conditioning focus for the time being :)
very nice , +1 to what redfox said , if it proves out put me on the waiting list that im sure is already a foot long ;)
just curious are these guys locale specific do you know? if so what

Thomasss I'm pretty sure in a previous post I saw yommy label them as RP rabbit flats. Not completely sure though. Yommy???

Thanks very much Yommy. I hope it works out!

- - - Updated - - -

How old mate? Mine are 2 years old now... ready for some breeding cos the girl is pushing 900g :D gonna give it a crack after summer :D I want more babies :D

Not quite sure yet. I have emailed them and asked but am awaiting a reply.
Lol i'm so excited I've been checking my inbox every 5 minutes but nothing yet.
Hope the breeding works out for you!
I hope to have a crack at breeding in a few years!

- - - Updated - - -

no worries , it just seems to be pretty common that breeders don't update their web pages to often , its happened to me before where i seen an animal i really liked got in touch only to find out it had been sold over 6 months before hand :( congrats though his a nice looking little boy all the best

Aww that must have sucked. :(
Yeah did you see the pic?
I have no idea how he'll turn out as this will be my first snake.
Do you think he'll look decent? be honest...
haha I'll love it even if it's ugly! although I struggle to find ugly snakes.

very nice , +1 to what redfox said , if it proves out put me on the waiting list that im sure is already a foot long ;)
just curious are these guys locale specific do you know? if so what

Yes redfox is correct the founding animals to this group were W/C animals from the Rabbit Flat area and i am a locale specific freak when it comes to woma's :)

Using Alice springs and Tennant creek as the base line of a triangle rabbit flat is the point of that triangle.
Easily found in a goggle search. Its in the NT but close to the WA border.
Hoping if its inheritable and that its a simple ressessive. As i have 4 full siblings to these guys that i hope will be Hets to the trait.
Guess time will tell

loving this little one - freshly hatched about 5 mins ago!

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7468.JPG
    IMG_7468.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 67
loving this little one - freshly hatched about 5 mins ago!
Nice Dave...........unfortunately you put it in writing in post #1774 that there are to be no holdbacks this year.

haha! Might have to go and edit that post quickly!

Yes redfox is correct the founding animals to this group were W/C animals from the Rabbit Flat area and i am a locale specific freak when it comes to woma's :)

Using Alice springs and Tennant creek as the base line of a triangle rabbit flat is the point of that triangle.
Easily found in a goggle search. Its in the NT but close to the WA border.
Hoping if its inheritable and that its a simple ressessive. As i have 4 full siblings to these guys that i hope will be Hets to the trait.
Guess time will tell
cheers , rabbit flats got a nice ring to it :), any pics of the sibs to these guys , if there already in the thread can you direct us to what page , all the best with it would be great to have another type of woma

Here's a couples of the sibs, nothing special :)

That is one cracking animal there Dave.
I'd be changing the no-hold back rule for this year or making an exception with that one.......

Attachments

• 12 dec 021.jpg
    12 dec 021.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 12 dec 028.jpg
    12 dec 028.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 77
another one out with a few spotty areas on it.

Attachments

• IMG_7474.JPG
    IMG_7474.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 92
Oh yeah they're horrible! so you obviously wouldn't mind passing them over. :lol:
Nothing special at all..... :rolleyes:

No I think I'll hang onto them in case they throw something special :)
No woma is ugly to me..... If you can't find an SA you may need to swap the S for a W. Nice WAs getting around these days.

Cracker there Dave unusual colours, loving the grey tones

No I think I'll hang onto them in case they throw something special :)
No woma is ugly to me..... If you can't find an SA you may need to swap the S for a W. Nice WAs getting around these days.

Cracker there Dave unusual colours, loving the grey tones

Haha definitely gonna throw some crackers there yommy!
I think I'm in with the SA. Of course I would love a WA too. (and a RHD and uluru) but if I get another woma I don't know if I'd get something completely different or a female SA for breeding...

Definitely some stunning WA ers going around. hmm very tempting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back