Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are great i thought the eastern looked a bit like a central

i got one of those in my yard he comes to this certain place every day to bask he looks stunning how the hell did you catch him in my yard they're super quick keep the skinks coming they look great

the pets 033.jpgmy 2 eastern blueys....Fred and Barney...will need a name change if one of them turns out to be a girl hahathe pets 018.jpg

mick71 thats pretty cute they look like best friends reptilife nice shingleback he looks stunning

very nice waters skinks jesskie, been considering some of them for my terrarium (diff species possing the bar sided skink). What are they like as captives?

I took these photos at Bargo River today.

Attachments

• Copper Tailed Skink Bargo River.jpg
    Copper Tailed Skink Bargo River.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Golden water skink Bargo River3.jpg
    Golden water skink Bargo River3.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 173
I got mine off a guy in S.A this year, i have 7 of them! I think 4 might be having babies soon!!!

very nice waters skinks jesskie, been considering some of them for my terrarium (diff species possing the bar sided skink). What are they like as captives?

They are fantastic my fave lizards! Great to watch, i can put my hand in the enclosure and they walk right onto it they are quite friendly. Easy to feed too!
Had a problem with one he (or she) kept beating up this one skink all day every day, so i put him in with my tree skinks and they love each other lol.

waterskink.jpg

sheoak.jpg

sandswimmer-1.jpg

prickly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back