Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a few skinks....our Eulamprus quoyii pair have had two litters in a 10 month period.....never heard of that in a ovoviviparous species before

We have a few skinks....our Eulamprus quoyii pair have had two litters in a 10 month period.....never heard of that in a ovoviviparous species before

May not be that uncommon with Eulamprus quoyii.
One pair of mine 2008 /2009 produced 4 babies in November and another 9 in January. Last season only one litter produced but this year a single baby was born in August and the same female then gave birth to another 9 in November.

damn i new coming back to this forum was a bad idea, how on earth am i meant to save money with you guys posting pics of these sweet little critters up lol. Will get pics of my small collection up shortly

cant wait to see our collection hornet
keep them coming guys there great

when i say small i mean small, only keep 2 skinks currently lol but more will be here within a week or 2 all going to plan :)

Here are the pics. As said i only keep 2 skinks currently, a eastern bluey and a night skink, have another night skink pic but for some reason it doesnt want to upload. The night skink would have to be by far my favorite animal in my collection, such an active little skink but can be a bit messy, cant keep the sphagnum in his hide, just spreads it over the enclosure lol

Attachments

• DSCF1375.jpg
    DSCF1375.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF1374.jpg
    DSCF1374.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF1367.jpg
    DSCF1367.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF1376.jpg
    DSCF1376.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF1373.jpg
    DSCF1373.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 127
couple of kiwi relatives ;)
skinks.jpg

havent seen many orange over here in NZ, suppose theyre common over in Aus?

Red Shingles?
Seriously!?
They look really good.

Heres a few of my Broad banded sand swimmer.

Attachments

• Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back