Show us your Agamids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jamie,

Yeah that's the lane and the Youth Hostel is still there.

I have to go up to the Tweed in the next week or so on a job that will probably take me a few days to get done but I'll PM you with my phone number so if you get to town just give us a call and if I'm about we might be able to catch up for a feed.

Cheers,

George.

Hi George, thanks for that, sorry I didn't see this sooner - the new look APS makes the 'current" threads disappear off the board too soon, and I lose track of them. I've got a few things on this week too, but look forward to hooking up sometime in the next week or two. I had to hang around and look after animals for the last couple of weeks here because of the bloody awful heatwave we had here (over 40C for several days in a row, and up there too I guess!), but we've had a bit of rain now and things ate thankfully quite a bit cooler. I'll be in touch.

Jamie

Hi Aussie_Moniters

Not too many of those (C.ornatus) in the hobby currently. Very unusual and you are lucky to have them. I notice you have quite a good collection of dragons. They are fantastic animals keep up the good work. I have quite a large collection myself, I am told by several people that it is one of the largest or could even be the largest private collection in Australia. Perhaps you could send me a PM with your contact details and we can touch base and compare notes, I am always interested in meeting dragon keepers that have a passion for the genus

Mark Hawker

Last edited:
Hi Aussie_Moniters

Not too many of those (C.ornatus) in the hobby currently. Very unusual and you are lucky to have them. I notice you have quite a good collection of dragons. They are fantastic animals keep up the good work. I have quite a large collection myself, I am told by several people that it is one of the largest or could even be the largest private collection in Australia. Perhaps you could send me a PM with your contact details and we can touch base and compare notes, I am always interested in meeting dragon keepers that have a passion for the genus

Mark Hawker
Just reread my post from earlier today a minute ago and would like to make the following correction, replace the words "the genus" with "this family of lizards". Unfortunately I was thinking the word group and typed the word genus instead and didn't notice the error before posting. My apologies for this oversight.

Hi Aussie_Moniters

Mark Hawker
Hey mate
Hi Aussie_Moniters

Mark Hawker
Hey mate, not sure how to pm on this forum. Are you able to pm me? I'm always happy to chat reptiles with likeminded individuals.

[Perhaps QUOTE="Aussie_monitors, post: 2493606, member: 41199"]Hey mate

Hey mate, not sure how to pm on this forum. Are you able to pm me? I'm always happy to chat reptiles with likeminded individuals.[/QUOTE]

My problem as well. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers and the latest technology. I have had a bit off a ferret around on the APS website and can't seem to find anything on PM's or sending messages to people off the forum and privately.

My reason for suggesting a PM was because I did not want to ask for your name in a public venue or use somebody else's name who I wanted to refer to as someone that I know that you may know also. I guess I was just trying to protect peoples privacy.

Perhaps someone on the forum or Stuart could let us know if there is a process for sending private messages to people on the new look website.

Mark Hawker

Hey mate, not sure how to pm on this forum. Are you able to pm me? I'm always happy to chat reptiles with likeminded individuals.

My problem as well. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to computers and the latest technology. I have had a bit off a ferret around on the APS website and can't seem to find anything on PM's or sending messages to people off the forum and privately.

My reason for suggesting a PM was because I did not want to ask for your name in a public venue or use somebody else's name who I wanted to refer to as someone that I know that you may know also. I guess I was just trying to protect peoples privacy.

Perhaps someone on the forum or Stuart could let us know if there is a process for sending private messages to people on the new look website.

Mark Hawker[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'd also prefer a private convo, hopefully one of the admins can explain to us how we can do this. I'll see what also I can come up with

Mark Hawker[/QUOTE]
Hi Aussie_Moniters

Mark Hawker
I'll Send you an email Mark

Click on the person's name, and in the little box that pops up, you will see "start a conversation". That is the new PM system.
I only know because someone else told me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back