Show us your Agamids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like you can't make (another)one, Murph. ;)
Hmmm you are correct..
What do u mean 2nd con ? Now your just looking for excuses

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
And you guys aren't helping me say NO... hahaha maybe i shouldn't have reached out to APS for help [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Frillies are awesome. They do take up a lot of space and yes, they do eat a lot. At first I found their appetites to be overwhelming. But not so much anymore. I find their locomotion to be highly entertaining and somewhat hilarious. The way they run reminds me of a mismatched pairing between a frog and a fairy princess.

Anyhow, I took a few pictures of some juvenile Western Netted Dragons. They're not mine.

nettedjuvieaps.jpg
nettedtrioaps.jpg

Nice looking western nets Oshkii!

I thought I'd jump back in, here is a photo of my female Nobbi! The photo doesn't do her justice, at the moment she's almost all pink!
036cacd402d0cde0dd62a4f0d3406951.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice to see some dragons in peoples collections other than the Bearded variety.

Don't get me wrong, Bearded's are great and I kept and bred them for a long time, but there's alot of other undervalued dragons we can keep that should be enjoyed.

I think all lizards have a great place in the hobby, including beardies which are a great species for people looking for a pet!

With that said I totally agree with you that there is a saturation of beardeds everywhere you look in the hobby. Especially when you consider the diversity of dragons out there! The abundance of interesting behaviours, patterns, colours, morphologies, etc make them super intriguing. Hopefully there will always be a big place in the hobby for the wide variety of them!

Another Dragon tidbit, a photo of my female Ctenophorus infans when she was considerably younger!

... And then of a beardy of mine to add to the saturation [emoji6]
ca492254f22a1d5dff7d75dd9ac1cde4.jpg
658cb9c514384aaec2f82d0653bbb273.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Look at that fat little belly!

There's definitely many amazing species out there. I guess it all depends on individual preference. I love all the lizards, even species that I wouldn't or couldn't keep. My only complaint would be that many people these days are so caught up in the whirlwind of wanting to change their reptiles into something else, and not appreciating their natural beauty. It's . . . Well, I'm not sure, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back