Show us your Albino Darwins!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatmeworry

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I dont have an Albino Darwin, but if I all of a sudden get quite rich I would LOVE one. I just thought people who do have them can maybe share them here!:p

First clutch of the season will be in the incubator tonight from this albino female..

attachment.php

Im waiting for mine to she's before I post a pic. He colours are interesting in that she has the orange banding an then bits of lemon yellow on her. Then again I haven't seen that many albinos in the flesh so it could just be normal lol.

31b02138-d572-8057.jpg

This is Karen, she is from designer serpents and is showing amazing orange yellow and lemon yellows with no real white sections, also has a great solid dorsal strip for about 3/4 of her unbroken.
31b02138-d5d6-5408.jpg

This is Wally, Karen's future boyfriend. Same breeder but he is yellow and white banded. Hard to really tell in flix but in person it's really quite amazing.

Cannot wait to see what they produce. They are about 8months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already Colin !
Mine still weeks away from prelays :lol:

I had a look at the date a clutch hatched last year (13-11-2011) and counted back roughly 60 days, so doesnt seem especially early aleks

i had i look in last night... my girls are looking awefully plump, fingers crossed.

Wow Fay!!! Congrats Colin!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 157
that is incredible shauno. Did you breed that one mate?

Thanks Grogshla! No mate I purchased the pair from Snakeitup (James) from the APS...

my girl mary-jane !!

Attachments

• DSCN0191.jpg
    DSCN0191.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN0222.jpg
    DSCN0222.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 80
79dc7cbf-823b-9546.jpg

31b002d8-8268-d905.jpg

79dc7cbf-827d-50de.jpg

Here is my pair, put them together a bit late but fingers crossed!!

I had a look at the date a clutch hatched last year (13-11-2011) and counted back roughly 60 days, so doesnt seem especially early aleks

Hey Hey :lol: Thats almost 1 month earlier than last year Colin [ OK, make that 3 weeks then ;) ]
All mine seen right on target for their prelays within days of the dates recorded last year :shock:
Got a couple that will be laying for the first time..........fingers crossed that all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back