Show us your aspidites cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ackiekid01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I know this might be a useless thread but I was just looking at a thread about Morelia cages and I want to see what people hold there woma's and black heads in I don't have any of these yet but I am interested in how u do it

so get posting good luck!!!!!

Last edited:
I let my woman roam free, she would kill me if i tried locking her in a cage.lol. My auto correct once changed woma into womb in a thread , I asked for pictures of RHD wombs which went down a treat.

On a serious note, the first picture is what I intend on putting my two BHP's in when they get bigger, they are about 1400mm long at the moment and in four foot temporary enclosures and the second and third pictures are old pictures of my woma's enclosure, I have since taken the purple light out and only run it on a heat light at one end on a timer.

Attachments

• IMG_5859.jpg
    IMG_5859.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_7025.jpg
    IMG_7025.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Careful with the women jokes there boys..... :D

My girl is in a 4 x 2 x 2. Turned a double 4ft enclosure into a two story for her and she loves it.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant upload pics but if you have a look at my album.
I cut a hole in the top level and built a ramp on the lower lever.
There are two hides in top floor and she can lay on top of one of them below heat light.
Lower level has a 2 story hide - bottom part is heated.
My vents are down the sides on both levels.

Sorry I was using my iPad it was using stupid auto correct

nice enclosures you have Andy did you make the rocky formation in your BHP cages?

Last edited:
I let my woman roam free, she would kill me if i tried locking her in a cage.lol. My auto correct once changed woma into womb in a thread , I asked for pictures of RHD wombs which went down a treat.

On a serious note, the first picture is what I intend on putting my two BHP's in when they get bigger, they are about 1400mm long at the moment and in four foot temporary enclosures and the second and third pictures are old pictures of my woma's enclosure, I have since taken the purple light out and only run it on a heat light at one end on a timer.

Nice vivs Andy. (Bound to get a few hearts racing with that mid drift too ;) )

Nice vivs Andy. (Bound to get a few hearts racing with that mid drift too ;) )
Thanks Snowman I wasn't sure that the enclosures would get much of a look with my beer belly showing. I am sure that shirt used to fit better.

6a4ujyqe.jpg
6esasy8u.jpg

Built 2 of these for bhp's

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Nice enclosures andy the first one looks awesome is that hides on both sides is that copy right or can i use that in my bhp and woma enclosures.

In the making... I have finished coating the center and left side with grout and sand now as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 204
[MENTION=38508]ackiekid01[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33265]dragondragon[/MENTION] yes they are hides at either end and the lid lifts up but has a lip to hold it in place and there is no copyright on it . :) . Yes this was home made with foam and fibreglass.

[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] iv'e always thought about fibre glass but im unsure to which is safe or not my brother is a panel beatrer would the fibre glass he uses be safe.

[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION], Where did you get your plants from? really sets of your enclosure great job.

[MENTION=38354]RHAus[/MENTION] , they are from the RSPCA shop.
buhupana.jpg

Love the setup there great work nice and clean, and so awesome looking BHP as well.
Im Gold Coaster, might have to give you a buzz soon as I'm looking for a stunning male.

Love the setup there great work nice and clean, and so awesome looking BHP as well.
Im Gold Coaster, might have to give you a buzz soon as I'm looking for a stunning male.

I have a male and female from Andy and think they are great, he is also great to deal with and very helpful. Top bloke.

[MENTION=38354]RHAus[/MENTION] thanks appreciate it! Will have bhp available end of he year [MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] cheers my head won't fit through the front door now ha ha
sorry to hijack the thread a little bit op

Do hatchling cages count? I should have used the flash.

Attachments

• 060120141078.jpg
    060120141078.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back