Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your scrubby is disappointing, your bredli makes up for it, so does the black headed :)

I want to see a captive version of these, mine are only 11ft, little ones:
View attachment 112182

pics dont do her justice, the scrubby is over 13feet long. not atall disapointing,just a bad pic and not to mention old picture.;)
and yes the bredli and bhp are pretty big,considering they are both males.

cheers Londos1990 :)

heres one thats not quite 2year old and just over 8feet, and one thats is10months old and WILL be big soon :lol: haha eating and growing heaps.
Scrub_Python_Morelia_amethistina_3.jpg

SDC15437600x597.jpg

You- "Don't eat me"
Scrubby: "Can't I just try?"

I'd challenge you to a race to get one up to 15 ft, but I'm too broke and couldn't afford the food! That first snake looks pretty heavy bodied, one of mine just gets longer, it won't fatten up, although it's got a big head:
27-10-09_1927.jpg

Last edited:
Mine keep doing the same, never seen to fatten up just lengthen up *sigh*

I got a pic when it was yawning. Its mouth mas massive and pink/purple inside:lol: (it scared my sis haha)
Went to the Australian Reptile Park on Saturday to see a big snake, coz I don't have any 'just yet', and forgot my camera but had one on my phone, so I did the best I could.

This little bugger (their retic) weighs in at 150kg's, 100 times heavier than my biggest snake in collection.

I'll be making a return trip better equipped next time, hopefully during feeding too. This one eats goats.

Sorry but the pic doesn't do this monster justice.

Here you can see what was my 2 large adult Olive Python's, which l no-longer have with me and sincerely miss not having them anymore, but l will get some more juvenile Olive Python's this year 2010.:p

Last edited:
bluey66 i love your olives.....prob my favorite species of python......

keep the pics coming guys....

Here are some more photos of what was my 2 large Olive Python's to share on this thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back