Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassallo2008

Reaction score
Post some pics of your snake bites.. :)

Well My Hatchy diamonds couldnt be more aggro :)

The female loves me. .. but yehh what female doesnt :)

THe male likes to try and eat mee..

Heres some pics..

IMG_0215_0378.jpg
IMG_0217_0379.jpg]

Ben.

These were from my 2 year old Coastal, Kaava. First time I'd ever been bitten. Out of 8 snakes, she has bitten me 5 times, and the male 2 year old Bredli, Rafa, got me on the thumb. But no pics of those unfortunately.
I just love the pic with the outline of the jaw, you can see the shape so well!

d80034-1.jpg

d80032-1.jpg

wow I just realised that those pics are EXTREMELY BIG! I'm sorry, I don't know how to resize them... :-(

MORE BLOOD ! lol
what nailed you Fuscus ? that looks a tad painful................

its alright the bigger the better :) Yehh I had my iphone on me at the time .. I knew he would get me sooner or later.
so had the camera ready haha :)

not me, gladly...where are you Jewly??...should have taken pics of ur bredli's bites on my arm & hand...joyful little fella :evil:

snake.jpg

Lol, ouch !!!

I haven't as yet been bitten, although I don't think it'd hurt much cause my Blonde Mac is only a hatchie haha.

More pics !!!!!!

i got bitten like that before, there was a blind snake involved

You do realise, blind snakes cant actually open their mouth wide enough to bite. It must have been somthing else, possibly a redback??? they can leave marks like that...

Wow, nice bites guys... can't wait until my snakes can draw some blood like that lol.

here's 2 from Terror (latest) & Trousa (when he younger)

Terror -
24022009700.jpg

Trousa -
IMGP1574.jpg

its funny .., :) lol any more bites? blood pics.? pain pics? lol anything that would hurt./

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back